Effective Time Management Skills to Boost Your Productivity
What you'll learn
- Our comprehensive easy-to-follow Time Management course gives you the tools, skills & proven techniques to boost your productivity and get more out of every day
- The course has its own workbook & Action Plan, downloadable in the first “Course Introduction” module, so you can practice and reinforce what you have learned
- You will get a great insight into prioritization, avoiding Time Robbers, planning, delegation, SMART goals, how to get organized and time mapping
- Module 1: How to Prioritize :: Prioritizing Your Work » Values and Priorities » The Prioritization Grid » Urgent versus Important » Benefit versus Effort
- Module 2: Time Robbers :: About Time Robbers » Time Robbers Imposed by Others » Time Robbers Imposed by You
- Module 3: Planning Your Work :: Benefits of Planning » Tools for Efficient Planning » Planning vs Scheduling » Five Minutes Before the Hour
- Module 4: The Four D's :: Dump, Delay, Delegate and Do » Using the 4 Ds » Guidelines for Keeping a Piece of Paper » What Makes the 4 Ds Easy
- Module 5: How to Delegate Effectively :: What is Delegation? » 5 Levels of Delegation » 5 Steps to Delegation » Keeping Responsibility » When You Can't Delegate
- Module 6: Setting SMART Goals for Yourself :: Set Goals NOW » Know What You Want to Accomplish » The Three Ps of Goals » How to Create SMART Goals
- Module 7: Getting Organized :: Benefits » To-Do Lists & 80-20 » Your Workspace » E-mails » Batching Technique » Streamlining & STING » Meetings & Phone Calls
- Module 8: Time Mapping :: What is a Time Map? » Scheduling of Demanding Tasks » Productivity Analysis » Using Technology in Time Mapping
- You don't need any prior training or experience: just the desire to improve your productivity - whether in your work, home or social activities - with better time management.
Are you looking to get more productive by managing your time better?
Don’t we all waste more time than we would admit?
Well, we have the solution!
Whether you’re new to the subject and need a solid foundation in time management, or want a new course to provide a “best practice” refresher, this course is a great skills enhancer and provides a reference for whatever you may want in the future!
With every ZandaX business and personal development course, you get a workbook with an Action Plan (downloadable from the short “General Introduction” module at the start of each course). These are a great addition because they enable you to revisit and review your progress in a structured framework that is proven to work.
Our business and soft skills presenters have been chosen for their clarity and professionalism in getting the message across. You'll be engaged as well as educated!
And we don’t woffle! Do you want to sit through hours of over-explaining before you get the knowledge you need? We doubt it! So we make sure that everything is covered in easy-to-follow video lessons, and we get to the point so you make the best use of your time.
The course teaches you:
How to Prioritize – using the Prioritization Grid that suits you
Time Robbers – those imposed by others, and the ones you create
Planning Your Work – Guidelines and Tools for effective planning
The Four Ds – using a simple but effective way to manage your tasks
How to Delegate Effectively – knowing when, how and whether to delegate
Setting SMART Goals for Yourself – how to make sure you’re aiming right
Techniques for Getting Organized – here’s a whole batch of proven tools
Time Mapping – using time maps to boost your productivity
Each lecture is self-contained, so you don’t need to sit through them all: once you’re at a comfortable level, you’ll be able to use this as your reference library, where you can select what you want to view.
The course is aimed at anyone who wants a focused, practical guide to getting more out of every day – and reaping the benefits of higher productivity that will follow.
Upon completion (and with a little practice…) you will be able to use some amazingly simple, but highly effective, techniques to manage your time better than you’ve ever done.
We’ll say it again: don’t forget the course workbook and Action Plan – downloadable with the first “General Introduction” module at the start of each course – which uses in-course summaries and assessments with post-course reviews to really help you to develop your skills. And don’t forget to revisit and review the course as often as you want!
So this course is genuinely much more than just a talk-through video. We don’t think you’ll find better value, so why not enrol with us now?
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who recognises that we all waste time, and wants to improve their productivity in order to reduce problems with workload and stress.
- After the course, you’ll have a solid grasp of what makes for good time management, and how to use proven techniques that will change how your days work out.
- The course is also a great resource you can refer back to – with the help of the Action Plan - to continually develop your skills.
The team at ZandaX provides English language online courses for personal development, management and Microsoft software. We share a passion for getting results, and our reason for working is simple: to help people to improve their skills - and their lives too ...
The development team here have many years of training industry experience, both in classroom and virtual environments, so they know what you need in a course to be able to get the most from it.
Our Microsoft instructors don't just know the software: they've used it commercially and taught it in a classroom environment. You won't be in better hands.
Our business and soft skills presenters have been chosen for their clarity and professionalism in getting the message across. You'll be engaged as well as educated.
Our management skills course creators are professionals with years of experience in the role, and have progressed through the ranks from novice supervisors through to senior management and director roles. Because of this, the courses give you clear, concise and knowledgeable advice, with proven techniques for success.
Our ethos is to provide courses that are comprehensive but compact, where you can get all you need in a manageable time. We feel that too many online courses today aren't focused. They often say so much that it's hard to find the important stuff. Who wants to sit through 20 hours of chat that takes forever to get to the point, when what you need can be covered in a targeted, structured course?
Remember Mark Twain, who said "I didn't have time to write a short letter, so I wrote a long one instead." He meant that it's harder to be brief, to distill messages to their core. But it's worth the effort, and we work hard so you can be spared the job of having to do it yourself.
And each course comes with workbooks and exercises that help you to take your learning as far as you need. We want you to improve your skills, and we give you the tools to do just that.
This means that when you buy one of our courses, you'll see that every one is thoroughly researched, but it's also concise and easy-to-follow too. There's no padding or time wasted.
You'll also see that our courses are 100% original: we take the best of others, add our own ideas, then build them from scratch. You'll only get a ZandaX course from ZandaX!
So try us and see: we're sure you'll love what we do!