Effective Presentation and TED like Public Speaking
What you'll learn
- Through each lecture you'll become more and more confident while taking your public speaking / presentation / storytelling skill to the next level
- You'll be able ignite inner fire, educate, motivate and make an impact on your audience through implementing the right elements, technique and style.
- Your speeches will be more memorable through which you'll be an unforgettable speaker.
- You'll be more comfortable in front of any size of audience.
- You'll acquire the world class public speaking manners and tips.
- You'll master the structure, delivery, last magical touches, case study analysis, last minute tips, bonus classes.
- Determination of being a better speaker
- Willingness to invest in this highly needed skill of public speaking / presentation / storytelling
- An open mind and courage to learn and practice public speaking skills
A public speaking , presentation or a story that can ignite inner fire, educate or motivate people, or even trigger movements, achieving this goal is one of the greatest accomplishments. Who wouldn't want to experience this? Of course, it does not come easy as it sounds but with the right guidance, mindset, determination and practice it is absolutely reachable for anyone.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN IN EFFECTIVE PRESENTATION and TED LIKE PUBLIC SPEAKING COURSE?
This course is designed to give you both the right skillset and the mindset that help you to focus and overcome any adversity along the way to be a great public speaker. You will be equipped with:
Case Studies and Analysis
Customized Feedback on your assignments
WHY SHOULD YOU LEARN FROM ME?
I have 15 years of experience in business world including managerial positions in the multinational companies as well as being an entrepreneur, lecturer, consultant and TEDx speaker who is constantly, day to day in front of any size of audience from 1 person to thousands of people. I have first hand experience in structuring highly impactful speeches as well as coaching many students and clients based in Shanghai. My students, on a constant basis evaluate my courses highly and comment on the passion I have, how engaging my courses are and also how simple I make things for them. Here are some of the feedback I received after my speeches, workhops and coaching sessions:
"Evrim is an excellent speech coach. She made big improvements on a speech about my passion. Generally I'm quite timid speaking in front of larger audiences, but the energy she brought to my speech gave the confidence that people would be truly interested. I was most impressed by Evrim's ability to organize my speech in a way which captured the audiences attention and left a strong impression on them long after the speech. I'd definitely recommend Evrim's course to anyone who fears public speaking or wants to make lasting impression on their audience." -Ryan Conohan, Photographer, USA.
"I appreciate the tips shared by Evrim and I am inspired by her energy. A lot of what she was saying was also problems I have had in the past and at the moment. Her words gave me strength and patience. I think the way she is expressing things, not just practical advice, but also the energy, is helpful to us." -Tamer Sara Salant, Financial Advisor based in Shanghai.
"I am inspired by the public speaking, self-management and people-management skills shared by Evrim." -Helen Huang, China
I hope you can join this group of satisfied students and learn one of the most essential skill set of your career, Effective Presentation and TED like Public Speaking. So take this course now and build a solid foundation in public speaking / presentation and storytelling and take it to the next level.
Who this course is for:
- Native and non-native English speakers who are interested in building a solid foundation of public speaking.
- People who want to take their public speaking/ presentation / storytelling skills from good to great.
- Anyone who has an upcoming presentation/ speech/ story to deliver
- People who are involved in sales, marketing, public speaking, pitching in any stage of their lives
- Anyone who wants to beat any fear / obstacle that holds them back from being a great public speaker / presenter / storyteller
Evrim, as an entrepreneur, lecturer, speaker, consultant, head of business management of an international college in Shanghai, is dedicated to share and spread her experiences and knowledge not just with the students in the classroom but with people all around the world through her online courses.
She has been giving speeches both to corporate companies, communities as well as at events gathering entrepreneurs all around the world. She is a TEDx speaker. She delivered her speech to 450 people live at the event and 500K through live streaming in China. She also runs Shanghai Storytellers Club Community that encourages people to share their stories based on different concepts every week to turn them into better storytellers.
She has first hand experience in delivering impactful presentations as well as coaching people from different backgrounds to structure their public speaking, presentations and pitches.
ECONOMICS & BUSINESS MANAGEMENT HEAD LECTURER
She is the head of business management of an international school in Shanghai. As a part of her job, she has been teaching Economics and Business Management for more than 5 years in Shanghai.
She is the founder of Expat Neighbors, a neighborhood platfrom that is active in 4 locations in Asia. She runs Shanghai Storytellers Club and founder of While Travelling Blog.
Before coming to China, she worked at Deloitte as an auditor for 3,5 years. Afterwards, worked as a Business Development Manager in mobile payments industry for a local mobile payments company. Later on she worked as a Business Development Manager and Payment Systems Turkey Manager for Riot Games.
She holds a BA on Economics and MA on finance, banking and risk management from Istanbul University.