- 33 mins on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Understanding and overcoming unconscious bias.
- Building more effective job descriptions.
- Planning smart interview questions.
- Understanding and using interview scorecards.
- Preparing yourself for the interview.
- Setting candidates at ease.
- Conducting the interview.
- Selling the position and making a final decision.
- No prerequisites requried. Need computer & basic skills.
One of the most important decisions a company can make is hiring new employees. Good hiring decisions can make or break teams and can have a direct impact on a company's bottom line. Additionally, increasing diversity in hiring is about more than simple fair hiring practices. Research shows diverse teams make faster decisions and are more innnovative. This class is designed to assist managers, supervisors, and HR staff in improving interviewing skills.
This IAAP-certified counts for 0.25 recertification points for the CAP certification under the Operational Functions content area.
Email email@example.com with proof of completion of the course to obtain your certificate.
- This class is designed to assist managers, supervisors, and HR staff in improving interviewing skills.