Effective Communication Skills: Be a Better Communicator!
What you'll learn
- Our comprehensive, easy-to-follow Communication Skills course shows you how be more effective in how you communicate with other people
- The course has its own workbook & Action Plan, downloadable in the first “Course Introduction” module, so you can practice and reinforce what you have learned
- You will get a great insight into great communication skills, how be a better communicator, overcome communication problems and get better outcomes
- Module 1: How Communication Works :: Communication Dynamics » The 4-Step Cycle » The 6 Cs » Communication Styles » Adjusting your Style » Influence or Persuade?
- Module 2: Face-to-Face Communication :: 3 Parts of Communication » Body Language » Use the Right Words » Be Positive » The Right Appearance » First Impressions
- 3: Telephone Communication: Advantages of the Telephone » Factors of Voice » Disadvantages of the Telephone » Making Improvements » Overcoming Challenges
- 4: Written Communication :: The Power of Words » Right First Time » Address Your Target » Keep it Simple » Your 3 Stage Structure » Quick Tips for Messages
- 5: Questioning & Listening :: Verbal Communication »Open/Closed Questions »5 Levels of Listening »Active Listening » Verbal/Non-Verbal Signs of Active Listening
- 6: Being an Effective Communicator » The Wheel of Communication » Your Self-Image » What Others Think About You » Asking for Feedback » Your Preconceptions
- 7: Overcoming Communication Problems :: Why It Goes Wrong » Overcoming Barriers » Dealing With Opposition & Conflict » 4 Tips for Delivering Difficult Messages
- 8: Getting Better Outcomes :: Intimidation: Good and Bad » The Effect of Location » Timing: What's Best for Them » Best Practices For Communicating Effectively
- You don't need any prior training or experience: just the desire to improve the quality of your interactions with people - whether family, friends or co-workers - with better communication skills.
NOTE: Our Effective Communication Skills course has just been upgraded, with new videos, a refreshed workbook, and End of Module tests so you can monitor your progress. Still aggressively priced at Udemy's lowest tier so you're not paying a premium for top training!
Do you feel that people sometimes don't get your message?
Don’t you agree that effective communication skills will improve everyone’s lives?
Whether you're having problems with your communication skills, or just want to improve your understanding of how to be more effective, you’ll pick up a host of tips, tricks and techniques for improving your communication – whether in business or at home.
With the ZandaX Communication Skills course, you get a workbook with an Action Plan (downloadable from the short “General Introduction” module at the start of each course). This is a great addition because it enables you to revisit and review your progress in a structured framework that is proven to work.
Our communication skills presenters have been chosen for their clarity and professionalism in getting the message across. You'll be engaged as well as educated!
And we don’t woffle! Do you want to sit through hours of over-explaining before you get the knowledge you need? We doubt it! So we make sure that everything is covered in easy-to-follow video lessons, and we get to the point so you make the best use of your time.
The course teaches you:
How Communication Works – do you influence or persuade?
Face to Face Communication – how to improve your skills
Telephone Conversation – how to use it to its full advantage
Written Communication – how to be more effective
Questioning and Listening Skills – use Active Listening to get real results
How to be an Effective Communicator – look at yourself and change your approach
Overcoming Communication Problems – dealing with conflict, opposition and barriers
Getting Better Outcomes – using Best Practice to get what you need
Each lecture is self-contained, so you don’t need to sit through them all: once you’re at a comfortable level, you’ll be able to use this as your reference library, where you can select what you want to view.
The course is aimed at anyone who wants a focused, practical guide to effective communication skills: central to success and happiness in all our lives.
Upon completion (and with a little practice…) you will be able to give and receive communications in a way that improves the clarity and effectiveness of the way you deal with people.
We’ll say it again: don’t forget the course workbook and Action Plan – downloadable with the first “General Introduction” module at the start of each course – which uses in-course summaries and assessments with post-course reviews of your communication skills to really help you to develop them. And don’t forget to revisit and review the course as often as you want!
So this course is genuinely much more than just a talk-through video. We don’t think you’ll find better value, so why not enrol with us now?
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who recognises that good communications are the key to successful outcomes, more productive relationships - and a happier life!
- After the course, you’ll have a solid grasp of what makes for good communication, and how to achieve it
- The course is also a great resource you can refer back to – with the help of the Action Plan - to continually develop your skills
The team at ZandaX provides English language online courses for personal development, management and Microsoft software. We share a passion for getting results, and our reason for working is simple: to help people to improve their skills - and their lives too ...
The development team here have many years of training industry experience, both in classroom and virtual environments, so they know what you need in a course to be able to get the most from it.
Our Microsoft instructors don't just know the software: they've used it commercially and taught it in a classroom environment. You won't be in better hands.
Our business and soft skills presenters have been chosen for their clarity and professionalism in getting the message across. You'll be engaged as well as educated.
Our management skills course creators are professionals with years of experience in the role, and have progressed through the ranks from novice supervisors through to senior management and director roles. Because of this, the courses give you clear, concise and knowledgeable advice, with proven techniques for success.
Our ethos is to provide courses that are comprehensive but compact, where you can get all you need in a manageable time. We feel that too many online courses today aren't focused. They often say so much that it's hard to find the important stuff. Who wants to sit through 20 hours of chat that takes forever to get to the point, when what you need can be covered in a targeted, structured course?
Remember Mark Twain, who said "I didn't have time to write a short letter, so I wrote a long one instead." He meant that it's harder to be brief, to distill messages to their core. But it's worth the effort, and we work hard so you can be spared the job of having to do it yourself.
And each course comes with workbooks and exercises that help you to take your learning as far as you need. We want you to improve your skills, and we give you the tools to do just that.
This means that when you buy one of our courses, you'll see that every one is thoroughly researched, but it's also concise and easy-to-follow too. There's no padding or time wasted.
You'll also see that our courses are 100% original: we take the best of others, add our own ideas, then build them from scratch. You'll only get a ZandaX course from ZandaX!
So try us and see: we're sure you'll love what we do!