Effective Email Communication: Enhancing Your Voice at Work
What you'll learn
- Understand the nature of email communication
- Understand the importance of knowing intended audience
- Know appropriate structures for email messages
- Know strategies for enhancing
- Know strategies for managing email inbox
- You should be able to use a computer at a beginner level.
- You should have experience with email.
Email is a primary method of communication; however, many are not aware of appropriate skills and strategies for communicating effectively. In this course, learners will build knowledge and understanding of email communication with the intent of improving both clarity and effectiveness. Course topics will include the following:
- understanding the nature of email communication
- considering the nature of an intended audience
- appropriate process for crafting an email
- strategies for enhancing communication in email message
- managing email inbox
Learners will have the opportunity to practice and reflect throughout the course.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to enhance clarity and effectiveness of email communication.
- 4.2 Instructor Rating
- 24,004 Reviews
- 60,090 Students
- 2 Courses
Nikki Woodford is an education and innovation leader for a public school jurisdiction. Over the past 10 years, she has combined her knowledge and skills in technology integration with the implementation of curriculum and instruction. In previous capacities as an educator, coach, and district coordinator, she has explored, facilitated and modelled effective and innovative ways to engage learners.