Effective Corporate Communications
What you'll learn
- How to effectively communicate on behalf of a business.
- Key elements of internal and external messaging.
- Ways to increase the success of your business or brand through corporate communication methods.
- Basic grammar and writing skills.
In this course, you'll discover tips that will help you effectively communicate on behalf of a business. Maximizing the effectiveness of your messaging means you’ll consistently reach your target audience. This is the first step in developing a devoted client base and connecting with employees.
You'll learn insider marketing copy techniques to help increase your sales or get customers and partners to take any desired action. The tone of your delivery is key. We’ll discuss how to ensure you’re delivering the right message to the right people in the best possible manner.
Have you ever had a customer take your message the wrong way? Do you want to be more engaging on social media? Would you like to increase brand awareness or develop a more positive brand sentiment? Are you struggling to connect with your employees? Perhaps you’re just starting out and want to get off to a great start with your communications.
I will help you get results no matter your goal or your role. You don’t have to be an expert writer to deliver successful communications. After this course, you’ll be equipped with tips, tricks, and strategies that will help you consistently convey your intended message.
Effective communication is a vital aspect of any successful organization. You don’t want to drop the ball in this area. Get authentic, research-proven methods for being a better corporate communicator and see staggering results in the public perception of your business.
Who this course is for:
- Marketers looking to improve sales.
- Public relations professionals who would like to increase positive media attention.
- Social media professionals working to limit negative interactions.
- Small business owners curious about how improved communications can drive your success.
- Customer service professionals who would like to improve interactions with customers.
Acamea is a critically acclaimed author and accomplished writer who has appeared on the FOX television network talk show, MORE. She is a former Top 100 Contributor on Yahoo! with more than one million page views and a frequent contributor to mindbodygreen. Acamea has been featured in the New York Post, Cosmopolitan, and Bustle. She is also a featured TEDx speaker. Currently residing in Nevada, Acamea holds a master's degree from Valparaiso University, a Rhetoric certificate from HarvardX, and is a trained copywriter.