Agile Scrum Retrospective Meetings (in 5 Easy Steps)
What you'll learn
- Run effective meetings that fixes productivity and collaboration
- Take your team to the next level with agile scrum retrospective meetings
- Handle problematic people in meetings, like dominators or people that change topics
- Control yourself and keep calm and professional during meetings
- Free ebook: Powerful meeting activities!
- Make team decisions everyone can support and live with
- Learn a powerful 5-step meeting framework for creating retrospectives
- Create and run effective agile meetings with skill and confidence
- Take the first steps to becoming a skilled meeting facilitator
- To get most out of this course, you should have experience working in a team in a professional environment
Run awesome agile scrum meetings that boost team performance... and turn yourself into confident facilitator along the way!
Make Your Agile Scrum Meetings Valuable
Stop wasting people's time and energy with highly appreciated meetings
Fix your agile Scrum team: run retrospective meetings the way they were meant
Learn practical skills and tools to manage your group
Turn problems into valuable improvements
Learn a 5-step method to create super effective retrospective meetings
Add facilitation skills to your CV
Deal with problematic people and handle yourself when things heat up
Help Your Agile Team Become More Productive And Engaged With Collaborative Meetings
Running effective meetings is a crucial skill in any workplace today. It saves time, gives immediate results and is highly appreciated: People know you will make their time well spent. This is something you NEED TO KNOW. This course shows you how.
Knowing how to transform your group into a highly productive team is a dream come true for any organisation. It makes your work more fun and rewarding... and also gives you the upper hand in any meeting.
Bonus: Exclusive e-book available only for students!
Handpicked meeting activities with detailed instructions you can choose from based on what you want to achieve.
## Course Overview ##
1. Design: Learn how to design your meetings with ease using a powerful, proven five-step method. This method guides you, step by step with detailed instructions how to kick off the retrospective meeting all the way to wrapping it up.
2. Create: Next, you’ll focus on how to create your meetings and how you can create effective agendas with a clear purpose and goal.
3. Run: Finally, how to run your meetings without wasting people's time and energy. Practical tips to manage the group, make team decisions and use professional facilitation tools. Deal with people who dominate and how to get others to speak up. And, of course, how to keep yourself calm and focused during the meeting.
"Excellent! This course gives deep insight into how an effective culture can be created and processed. Thumbs up for all practical tips, they will become very useful in my future projects."
"A Collaboration Kickstarter! Martin is delivering a nice set of tools for anyone in need of collaboration improvements. The videos keep a high quality and they were easy to follow. The attached document is also a nice summarization. This will definitely boost my upcoming meetings!"
"Great about fixing teams! I'm impressed with all the details about running meetings. I also liked the step by step section where the instructor talks about how to create the meetings, it's clear he knows his stuff. I'm a Scrum master and yes this is really useful. Highly recommended!"
Bonus: Cheat sheet for each section! A nice and compact summary with all important points from the course -- useful when preparing and running your meetings!
Everything in here is tried and tested, proven by professional facilitators throughout the world. Not many people know about these things, so this is a chance to learn what most people don’t have a clue about! I have yet to meet a team leader, project manager or Scrummaster who uses anything you're about to learn here.
Risk-free: Unconditional 30 days money back guarantee!
Unlimited lifetime access
Certificate of Completion
At the end of this course, you’ll have the skills to create your own awesome meetings that will help you and your team to more productivity and get you started on your journey to becoming an even better meeting facilitator!
JOIN NOW and Start Fixing Your Agile Meetings ASAP!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn how to create and run effective meetings with a focus on improving team performance and productivity
- Team members, agile developers, scrum masters or project manager who wants to get the most out of their agile work or retrospective meetings
I've been a developer for 20 years now, creating valuable software and improving teams. I'm a senior IT consultant and I get things done.
Started 1995 as a programmer, (barely) survived the dotcom bust 2000.
In mid-2000, I was part of a company that desperately needed to do something to stay alive. Things were really bad and morale was at an all time low. At the brink of total failure, we tried out this new agile thing.
It soon gave results. Incredible results! We turned the ship around and managed to transform the struggling company into a high performance machine that could crank out quality software week after week. Incredible! They are now, ten years later, stronger than ever.
Having Been Part of That is an Awesome Feeling!
I want you to have that success and feeling of triumph and energy that comes from that. And I want to give you the skills you need to make that happen.
And that's what my courses are all about!
Since then... I’ve being working in many teams across many organisations with focus on helping them take the next step to more productivity and more success. I have worked in manufacturing/engineering, banking, internet startups, government agency and private venture companies. See my LinkedIn for details.
So join me and let the magic begin.