The Complete EDM Production Course - Produce, Mix & Master
What you'll learn
- Produce your own EDM track from scratch or from a construction kit.
- Upgrade your EDM production skills to get signed and get more followers
- Make your tracks sound professional with mixing and mastering
- Create catchy arrangements, buildups, drops, intros and more.
- Learn how to start and finish new tracks quickly and easily.
- Learn how to design and recreate sounds in a synthesizer.
- No experience required.
- Suitable for music producers and EDM producers of all levels and all genres.
- No special gear, plugins, or software required.
Welcome to the ultimate EDM production course. With over 10 hours of online training, articles, tips and practical steps you can follow, this is the most comprehensive EDM production course available on Udemy and possibly anywhere online.
Save yourself months of going through low quality YouTube tutorials and get all the information you need in one place. Ask questions, get answers, and make suggestions for new videos that you would like to see added to the course.
We'll cover the basics like audio and midi, loops and samples, various software, plugins. We'll also dive into sound design, using synths, arrangement, workflow, mixing, mastering and how to tap into your creativity.
The track used in this course is produced in Ableton Live, please don't worry. Everything shown in this course can be applied using whatever software you use including Logic Pro, Cubase, Reaper, Pro-Tools, Reason or any other DAW you may use.
Go From Beginner EDM Producer to Advanced.
You'll go from beginner to advanced quickly and learn how to be confident in your production skills while enjoying the entire process.
The course is very easy to follow and everything is explained in full detail without being boring or difficult to understand.
By the end of the course, you will have developed an idea for a new track, setup your digital audio workstation (DAW), completed your arrangement, and mixed and mastered it to perfection.
Inside the course you'll learn how to:
Avoid common mistakes that make many beginners want to quit producing music
Generate tons of ideas for new tracks at any time
Properly analyze tracks from professional producers
Use reference tracks to make your own tracks sound amazing
Make arrangements that are catchy and radio friendly
Create interesting and powerful breakdowns, buildups and drops
Design sounds that work together
Use samples and presets so you can produce more music fast
Use EQ, compression, reverb, delay, limiting, distortion, tape saturation, layering and more
Mix and master your tracks to a professional level
And much much more!
All the tools and plugins used in the course are completely free. No need for expensive plugins, software or gear.
You'll also get
Lifetime access to the course
The best support and all your questions answered
Udemy certificate of completion for download
A 30 Day “No Questions Asked” money back guarantee
Fully mixed and mastered Ableton Live Project
Complete construction kit including sounds, samples, and Sylenth1 presets.
Enroll today to become a professional EDM producer.
Who this course is for:
- Beginner EDM producers or musicians looking to learn how to produce their own music
- Intermediate EDM producers looking to upgrade their EDM production, mixing and mastering skills.
- Advanced EDM producers looking for to fill gaps in their workflow, pick up new tips and inspiration.
Electronic music producer and mixing/mastering engineer with a soft spot for melodic chord progressions and musical subtleties. With over 5 years of experience teaching mixing, mastering and production in addition to several signed releases, remixes and ongoing projects, my life revolves around this beautiful genre we call "EDM."
Whether you're just getting into the game or a seasoned pro looking to add to your bag of tricks, I'm 100% certain you'll find what you're looking for in at least one of my courses.