Edexcel GCSE Chinese (5CN03-3H Higher Tier) Reading 2018
- 2 Practice Tests
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- 150 Hours study of Chinese
- Similar to HSK 4 Level (Chinese Proficiency Test 4)
This is a sweet starter by referring to HSK 3 Vocabularies. You need achieve 90% to go ahead (I should say 100%). Edexcel IGCSE Chinese is similar to HSK 4. So you need to know how to write all the words marked by HSK 1, 2, 3. You should know how to read all the words marked by HSK 4, even HSK 5 or HSK 6.
You can refer to my website edeo.biz which appears under my profile photo in Udemy. To search Vocabularies for PDF books which list all, some call it "LIFE SAVING".
Edexcel GCSE is the world’s most popular international qualification for 14 to 16 year olds. It is recognized by leading universities and employers worldwide, and is an international passport to progression and success. Developed over 25 years ago, it is tried, tested and trusted by schools worldwide. This syllabus is designed for learners who are learning Mandarin Chinese as a foreign language. The aim is to develop an ability to use the language effectively for purposes of practical communication. The course is based on the linked language skills of listening, reading, speaking and writing, and these are built on as learners’ progress through their studies. There are four papers:
Edexcel GCSE Chinese 5CN01-1F Listening - Foundation Tier
Edexcel GCSE Chinese 5CN01-1H Listening - Higher Tier
Our Edexcel GCSE Chinese Intensive Revision Reading is based on the past year papers with our in-depth explanations. Each past paper will have 3 related products:
1. Intensive Revision PDF Book - A Quick Reference to past
2. Online Quiz - A Quick Reference to past Exam Papers
3. Intensive Revision Video Course - Examination Skills, Tips and Guide
All vocabularies in these courses are given the Best English Translation for better understanding based our years' experience in HSK and GCSE, IB teaching. We also give HSK level classification which will give you a cross reference for your Chinese standard. Many students call it "LIFE SAVING" for their exam. It takes our years' painful effort to edit. Thanks for your support for us creating better contents for you!
How to use these course effectively?
· Intensive Revision PDF Book will be used as Textbook.
· Online Quiz – will enable student to access their own progress.
· Intensive Revision Video Course - the in-depth explanation by our expert teachers in video will serve as virtual teacher for students.
- Who is taking IGCSE Chinese / GCSE Chinese