Engineering Drawing For Dummies - Learn Engineering Graphics
What you'll learn
- Pass the Engineering Drawing Exam
- Pass the Engineering Graphics Exam
- How to use Mini Drafter(Manual Drafting)
- Imagine Isometric View from Orthographic Views and vice versa
- Generate Front View Top View and Side View from Isometric View (3D to 2D views)
- Projection Of Solids
- Section Of Solids
- Be able to imagine Solids in HP & VP
- Use of 2H Pencil, H Pencil and HB Pencil.
- Conics- Ellipse, Parabola, Hyperbola & Circle.
- Special Curves - Involutes,Cycloid, EpiCycloid and HypoCycloid.
- Auxillary View/True Shape
- Generate 3D Views (Section 7- Isometric Views) ....For Artists and Painters
- You should be Enrolled in Engineering or Diploma school
- You must have stationery such as Mini-drafter, pencils and erasers etc.
- You should be able to use PC or Smart phone at beginners level.
This course is designed to suit Engineering Student or Diploma Students whose curriculum includes Engineering Drawing or Engineering Graphics. This is probably the best course available on the whole web as every question is explained and drawn by the instructor himself. Yes, you got it right, you just need to follow the instructor and draw simultaneously with him. This means you will have no doubt whatsoever to draw Engineering Drawings.
Who this course is for:
- Engineering Students
- Anyone who wish to learn Auto Cad, Solid Works and other Modelling Soft wares in the near future.
- Diploma Students
- Polytechnic Students
Mirza, currently working in Indian Railways, has a Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering and a Diploma in Mechanical Engineering. He has worked as Assistant Professor at TKR college of Engineering and Technology and as a tutor at Green Zone Academy, Hyderabad.
In addition, he had also worked as Site Engineer for Shah Air Cooling Systems. Mirza did six months of internship at L.G. Electronics India Pvt Ltd. Currently employed in an MNC, which is one of the Fortune 500 Companies, which in turn provides risk management to one of the top global supply chains.
Mirza has co-founded an online education academy "DGtel Classroom" which focuses on making animated video content specifically related to education and technology.
Having worked at both academic institution and in a fast paced company, Mirza aims to help students pass the exams by teaching the subjects which he has mastered while working at TKR College and the concepts experienced at work place.
Azeem is QC Engineer at a leading manufacturing company. He has two years of tutoring experience for subjects such as Thermodynamics, Mechanics and Engineering Drawing.
DGtel classroom aim to teach students concepts in a unique way and want students to apply the knowledge gain from courses into their real life.
DGtel classroom focuses on creating content which is understandable for novice as well as subject matter experts.
Faculty at DGtel classroom comes from various walks of life which helps us in looking topics from different angles.