Economics: Theory and Applications
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- learn the basic concepts and theories of economics as well as their applications in their everyday life
- evaluate the consequences of policies taken by individuals and governments
- The course is designed for learners of all levels.
- All concepts are introduced slowly and gradually, but comfort with thinking analytically will be helpful.
The title of the course is ‘Economics: Theory & Applications’. The course defines various concepts of economics taking examples from our everyday life.
The course is divided into four sections. In the first section, definition of Economics and the difference between Microeconomics and Macroeconomics is discussed with appropriate examples. In the second section, the concept of production possibility frontier and its important uses in economics is explained with necessary illustrations.
The third section offers a detail of the theory of demand and supply. With the help of the theory of demand and supply, in the final section, that is, in the last section, the operation of market mechanism and its application is presented. Discussion of the concepts like the Law of One Price, price ceiling, price flooring, etc., makes the section interesting and delighting.
The course consists of 20 lectures and a total of 1 hour 35 minutes.
With more than ten years of professional experience at university level, I have designed the course so that it can satisfy all of your desires. Besides the students of Economics, the course will serve the interest of the students studying business because of the interdependence between these two.
The lectures are arranged in such a way that learners of all levels and from all educational backgrounds can easily understand the course. The lectures explain various tools of economics with practical and real life examples, which will enable the students not only to learn the theories, but also to apply them to explain the problems they experience in their daily life.
- learners of all levels and from all educational backgrounds