Economics in 10 Principles
- 1 hour on-demand video
- 12 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- An overview of what Economics is all about based on individual decision making, interaction on the market, and how the economy works.
- At the end of the course, students will be able to make better decisions, have a deeper understanding of they make their own decisions, how people interact on the market and how the economy as a whole works by using these ten simple tools.
- The desire and awareness to learn Economics
- This course focuses on the basic concepts to summarize Economics in the most simplest way, therefore it doesn't require you to come from an Economics background.
Economics is summarized in 10 principles with fun examples. 10 Principles of Economics give you an overview of what Economics is all about. In order to understand the importance and the usage of the economics tools in our decision making process, interaction with each others in the market and how they shape countries' economic status will be introduced through these 10 principles of Economics. These tools will make you a better decision maker in your personal or professional life and will increase your awareness towards your economic surroundings.
- This course is designed for people who are not coming from economics background, or just started studying Economics or studied Economics but forgot most of it.
- You can be a student in high school or university, an entreprenur, a lawyer, a banker, an engineer or even an astranout.