Build E-commerce website with PHP, MySQL, jQuery and PayPal
- 15.5 hours on-demand video
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Catalogue of products displayed under different categories
- Shopping basket including the small, preview basket
- Login and Registration forms
- Checkout with shipping address form
- Payment integration with PayPal including IPN (Instant Payment Notifications)
- Orders section for clients with status updates and invoices
- Administrative control panel to allow you manage all of the above
In this video we will learn how to buid a page structure for our template.
Continuation from the previous video on creating the configuration file.
In this video we explore the Object Oriented approach in PHP by learning what Classes and methods are.
In this video we will learn how to populate the right page from within our folder.
- To be able to complete the course you will need the web hosting and domain name. These are mainly used when testing the PayPal integration and the rest of the application can be developed on your local computer with Apache, PHP and MySQL installed.
This, over 14.5 hours long series takes you through the journey of developing your very own E-commerce web application with Object Oriented PHP, MySQL, jQuery and PayPal.
During this series we will learn how to use Object Oriented PHP and how to create Classes and Methods, which will allow us to process the functionality of the entire project.
The outcome of this easy to follow series is the fully functional E-commerce website ready to sell products and accept payments with PayPal. Get in touch if you have any questions.
- Static Urls, Meta tags and Re-send activation for E-commerce series (1st add-on)
- Shipping address and Shipping cost for E-commerce series (2nd add-on)
- PHP PDO, Custom Exception Handler and Namespaces for E-commerce series (3rd add-on)
- This course is for everyone with the basic knowledge of PHP. If you know what variable, constant and function is then you're the right person to attend this course. It is an easy to follow, step by step guide on how to develop your very own, fully functional E-commerce website.