Blogging For Ecommerce - Blog Post Writing, Structure, Setup
- 1 hour on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Structure A Blog Post For Ecommerce For Google
- Structure A Blog Post For Ecommerce For Readers
- How To Decide What To Write In Your Blog Posts
- Correct Blog Post Structures Including URL, SEO title, H Tags And Content
- Correct Internal & External Linking
- How To Use Images And Video In Your Blog Posts
- What Free Tools You Can Use To Do Your Research
- Have an ecommerce store or thinking of creating one on any platform. This principles of the course are relevant to any ecommerce platform
- Understand what a blog post is
Blogging For Ecommerce
It doesn't matter if you sell on Shopify, Woocommerce, BigCommerce, Magento, or one of the other ecommerce store platforms, generating organic traffic is hard.
One of the most important and easiest ways to start generating traffic and engaging existing customers is but creating a blog.
Most ecommerce store owners don't know how to setup a blog correctly or how to structure a blog post for both the user and the search engines such as Google.
This course show you how to create and structure a blog post that not only users, but the search engines will love.
Why Listen To Me?
Over the last 10 years myself and my e-commerce SEO agency team have developed and honed powerful strategies to rank websites and ecommerce stores that now generate millions of dollars monthly combined.
We've battle tested strategies and developed systems that work. The digital space is always rapidly evolving, and we are nimble enough to move with those changes and implement them quickly.
What You'll Learn
This course will show you how to structure a blog post for ecommerce correctly.
Tools For Research
Blog Post Structure (including URL, SEO title, H tags, content)
Using Images and Video
Internal & Internal Linking
Bonus - Correct Yoast SEO Setup (If using Wordpress)
Who Is This Course For?
This course is for anyone who has an e-commerce store using any platform. The example and course content is developed around Wordpress, however the principles are the same for any blog setup for an e-commecre store.
- Ecommerce store owners who want to generate more organic traffic to their product and rank higher in the search engines.