Photography as an oil painting. EcoGumoil.
What you'll learn
- What is EcoGumoil. How to create an artwork from the usual photo.
- Where to begin, what you need to have.
- Large format features. Processing photo in the editor.
- Making and application of a photosensitive emulsion.
- Exposure emulsion, washing, drying. Application and washing off the paint.
- Whitening print. Various bleaching options. Archival properties.
- Basic skills are not required. A complete list of required equipment and a description of the process is given in the course materials.
With this course, you will be able to turn your regular photograph into an oil painting.
You can use any camera to make a photography shot and use modern digital technology to get the picture.
And at the same time, you will print a completely handwork photo with oil paints on archival cotton paper.
You will know how to mix our modern times' photography and old handmade techniques of printing.
If you print exactly according to my instructions, using the same materials, problems should not arise.
If you have any questions, I will personally advise you on all emerging issues and questions.
I would very much like you to achieve a good result. And I will personally help you with this.
Who this course is for:
- The course is suitable for anyone who wants to learn handmade photography.
- For beginners as well as intermediate and advanced photographers.
Anna Ostanina learns and perfects the unique methods of handmade photographic printing. Member of the Union of Photographers of Russia. Member of the Union of Artists of Russia. Participant of numerous international exhibitions and competitions. Her works are in galleries, museums and private collections around the world. In 2020, Anna Ostanina developed an EcoFriendly Method for printing photography - EcoGumoil.