- Mac or PC
- Text editor
This is not just a regular course that teaches you the new features by using JSBin or any other online interpreter. In this course you will understand how to use ES6/ES7, what are the tools available but more important how to configure it properly so you can use it in your applications after upon completing this course.
Instead of using the console provided by browsers to log the output we will write a custom logger that will log to the html page. You will also have access to the entire source code so you can compare your code with mine whenever you get stuck. If that’s not enough I will also be available to help at any time.
Who this course is for:
- Someone who has some programming expirience
- Browser Support and Babel03:59
- Environment Setup (Node.js and YARN)02:50
- Getting the source code on Github04:18
- Source Code and Project Walkthrough06:08