Electronic Bank Statement (EBS) in SAP S4HANA 2021
What you'll learn
- End-to-End Electronic Bank Statement Configuration in SAP S4HANA 2021
- How to read an Electronic Bank Statement of MT940 type
- How to modify and debug MT940
- Interpretation algorithms in EBS Process
- What are Bank Transaction Codes (BTC) in EBS
- Search Strings for EBS in S4HANA
- New "Cash Account" type GL accounts in S4HANA 2021 for Bank Accounts
- SAP Best Practices for House Bank GLs in S4HANA 2021
- Business Partner creation in SAP S4HANA 2021
- Vendor Invoice posting
- Automatic Payment Program Configuration (FBZP) in SAP S4HANA 2021
- Payment Method Configuration - Bank Transfer and Cheque
- Automatic Payment Program (F110) Execution in SAP S4HANA 2021
- Cheque management in SAP S4HANA
- Deletion of Bank Statements in SAP S4HANA
- Bank Statement related Tables in SAP
- Basic of SAP FI
With this course, I want to explain about end-to-end Electronic Bank Statement processing in SAP S4HANA 2021.
Through the process of taking you through the EBS setup and processing, I have also explained about the latest "Cash Account" type GLs and how can those be used as Bank GL accounts in SAP S4HANA.
This course is designed keeping in mind the audience who are experienced and as well entirely new to the topic. The scenario around which the entire course revolves is real-time and helps to understand the topic with ease.
This course will give the learners an in-depth insight about SAP EBS and help the students in answering the SAP certification questions, and utilize the knowledge in everyday work.
Although the course is designed at a slow pace for the benefit of everyone, I would recommend you to explore the options to speed up the video so that you will feel glued to the content and prevent from distraction due to background noise if any.
Feel free to share this course with your colleagues and friends for their benefit.
Disclaimer: SAP and other products of SAP mentioned in the training is a trademark or registered trademark of SAP SE, Germany. I am not related or affiliated to that.
Who this course is for:
- SAP FICO Beginners
- Experienced SAP FICO Consultants
- SAP FI end-users
Abhiram is a certified SAP S4HANA Finance and Management Consultant and is currently working as an SAP S4HANA FICO Functional Consultant for a global consulting firm. He has experience on SAP ECC, S4HANA ERP versions, and SAP Deposits Management products. As a functional consultant, Abhiram has worked for various global clients from Manufacturing, Pharma and Banking industries across India and abroad. He is passionate about teaching and runs a youtube channel AC SAP Consulting where he teaches on the latest S4HANA topics for free.