How to Create eBook Cover Graphics Using Free Software
- 1 hour on-demand video
- 2 articles
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- By the end of this course, you'll be able to create attractive graphics to be used online for your digital books and/or your social media profiles.
- You will be using free graphic software online
- Free stock images with commercial usage allowed
By investing your time to take this course, you’ll realize how easy it is to create attractive eBook covers without being a design wizard.
You'll use all free software, so there is no need to invest in software.
Everything will be done online using free resources, you will not need to download software.
The course is structured using screencast videos, basically it's as if you're watching over my shoulder.
You should take this course if you want to save money and not have to hire a designer to create online graphics for you.
You can even use this information to create a service to create graphics for others who don't know how easy it is to do.
- If you want to create professional looking graphics, whether for your ebook covers or your social media profiles, this course is ideal for you.
- Design-challenged students are welcomed
This course will cover the following:
• Where to get FREE Royalty Free Images
• How to check the license for commercial usage
• How to easily download images to your device
• Saving images to desktop or gallery