Blissful Mixed Massages: Thai, Swedish, Indian Head & More
- 4 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Give a 9+ minute 'back rub'.
- Give a 12-minute hand massage.
- Give a simple 20-minute Swedish massage on a bed.
- Give a 29-minute Indian head massage.
- Give a 20-minute Swedish leg massage.
- Give a 15-minute foot massage.
- Give a 30+ minute Thai Yoga massage, included face-up, face-down and seated positions.
- Give a 30+ minute Hawaiian lomilomi massage.
- Give a 5-minute Swedish abdomen massage.
- Understand the basic principles of giving a bliss, relaxing and invigorating massage.
- Perform your choice or all of the featured massages at an impressive standard.
- Understand what equipment you might want, as per your personal goals.
- No prior massage skills or knowledge is required. Most massages can be performed without any equipment.
- You must be able to stream video on your internet connection. Video downloads are not provided.
International Techniques Demonstrated & Explained For Beginners
Absorb powerful skills, with ancient and modern methods from the greatest Eastern and Western traditions at your fingertips.
Appreciate beautiful scenery, numerous camera angles, world-class music, and elegantly detailed narration; enjoy a learning journey that is swift and smooth.
Improve physical health and emotional health; strengthen social relationships; indulge in the benefits of deep relaxation.
Make social gatherings more interesting or spoil loved ones at the end of a long day.
Learn to share mesmerizing feelings of well-being, relief and tranquility.
3.5 Hours of Narrated Tutorials:
Pick and choose what you want to learn, and when you want to learn...
Simple Swedish on a Bed
Deep Tissue - Back
Basic Principles of Massage
A Diverse Skill Set:
Techniques For All Situations
Learn Quickly & Easily
No Prior Knowledge Required
Filmed in Serene Locations
Numerous Camera Angles
Note: this is composed of a carefully-picked selection of video footage taken from the 'Massage Professional: 15 Hours, 11 Certificates' full 15-hour course and book selection, also by Ebodhi and available on Udemy. This larger course does not participate in the usual Udemy discount promotions, and is designed for ambitious students rather than for those with a casual interest in massage.
- Anyone who wants to educate and sophisticate their touch with professional massage techniques from around the world.