Advanced Amazon to eBay Dropshipping Megacourse
What you'll learn
- Everyone, who will finish this course will be able to start their online eBay re-selling business. You will know what boxes to tick, what things to exclude and where to look, when you are facing a problem. We will show you how to manage your shop, communicate with customers, do a focused, analysis based research and how to scale the business overall.
- After the course student will have full knowledge on how use Amazon as a supplier and how to drop-ship from it.
- You will know latest software and strategies for long-term reliable business.
- No previous knowledge is required. This course was presented in Lithuanian language for 200+ students who are actively dropshipping on Ebay and getting decent results. We will be showing best research tools and techniques which are easily learned and implied for every person, who haven't tried any online-selling before.
- You will need a small amount of upfront investments (~100eur) to scale safely and without stress. Amount depends on how fast you want to scale.
- Course is for you if you're little afraid on how the process should work and how to setup everything properly for secure start.
Perfect course for drop-shipping beginners. Learn how to use arbitrage in order to create your online sales business without having your own stock of items. If you always wondered, how people tend to travel and work at the same time - this course might be the answer for you! In other words, this is course is a beginner's guide to freedom and e-commerce!
Learn from the best in the field and growth-hack your eBay arbitrage business the way it supposes to be. Follow all guidelines and launch your first store within 1 week.
What you will learn:
1. How to set up an eBay store and optimize the correct settings
2. The core concepts of Drop Shipping
3. How and where to source products
4. Correct research tools for the fastest way to expand your store
5. Putting business on the scale (and automating!)
6. How to scale up your business to work 15 mins a day or less
7. Start to finish guide on how to do every aspect of the business
What you will need:
1. A computer or laptop
2. Open mind
3. 5-10 hours per week to start, you must master the skills before you can teach someone else to do it. Then it can be 60-90 minutes a day of maintenance.
Who this course is for:
- This course is made for beginners, but gives results among advanced drop-shippers.
- Everyone who is willing to start their online business, but lack of courage and knowledge to start it right foot.
- This course is for those, who seek new insights and want to expand their knowledge in dropshipping.
Freelance eCommerce growth strategist and media buyer. Helping e-com brands succeed with social media marketing & direct-response copywriting.
Over $5MM spent on performance ads. Helped over 10+ brands succeed online.