eBay: How To Sell Used Car Parts On eBay
What you'll learn
- Understand and appreciate the staggering income possibilities of used car and light truck part
- Know where and how to source used used auto parts
- Understand which makes and models are the most proitable
- Predict what to sell to maximize your profits
- Know how to present your parts in a way that will appeal to your Perfect Customer
- Choose your own profit level based on the skills you've learned
- Appreciate how simple this e-commerce model truly is
- You must have an eBay and Paypal account
- You should be able to make a basic eBay listing page
- All eBay sellers need a camera, even if it's only a smartphone or tablet
Selling used auto parts on eBay is a REAL biz model that is low risk, simple and profitable. This step-by-step course will teach you exactly 1) what to avoid 2) how to maximize your profits. Your customers are often desperate because older car owners have few options when that auto or light truck breaks down. eBay isn't just an answer - it's the ONLY answer ... and that's where you come in. Before you choose a single part you will know its wholesale cost and its average eBay profit so the amount of money you make selling used parts is 100% up to you. Go to eBay now and see the millions of car parts for sale - and then come back here and grab a piece of that market for yourself!
Who this course is for:
- It is perfect for sellers who are risk-averse
- Selling used car parts is for those who want to sell a physical product rather than a digital one
- Selling these parts can be either a part-time or full time income stream
- This course is perfect for students who don't have huge sums of money to invest in a business
For 25 years I was a middle school and gifted student teacher. Then I left the school system to be an entrepreneur. I began selling on eBay in 1996 (I was an eBay Powerseller before there were powersellers! :-) I have taught online classes in business and natural health, including the very successful "Auction Genius Course". I have created multiple marketing courses, been interviewed on the radio - including eBay radio, spoken at numerous seminars and have created products with high-profile marketers like Yanik Silver, Jim Edwards, Jimmy Brown, Armand Morin, Robert Imbriale and Jim Cockrum.
I am the author of many books, several on Kindle and in print, and am an editor and writer for a health blog.