Work Out Less & Eat More To Be Your Best, Balanced Self!
- A desire to balance your workout schedule while maintaining a body you love and feel confident in!
In these modules you will learn how to redefine your beliefs about exercise and food. I will teach you everything I've learned on my own journey, plus HUNDREDS of other people I've coached. Many people believe you have to workout for 2 hours every day to get results, and that turns into a vicious cycle. Learn the habits and techniques that will truly help you recover from exercise addiction and food obsession.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who has ever struggled with over-exercising, under eating or obsession with the gym who seeks balance and freedom without losing control
- 00:28Work Out Less & Eat More To Be Your Best, Balanced Self!
- 03:36The Habits of an Over Exerciser
- 02:14Limiting Beliefs That Keep You Locked Up
- 02:33Reducing Cardio for a Cardio Addict
- 01:27Strength is Sexy!
- 01:09Learn to Rest!
- 02:07Foods To Gain Healthy Weight
- 02:41Sample Week of Workouts
- 02:43Eating Normally Again
- 02:48Getting Your Period Back
- 02:07Maintaining Your New Balance
- 04:15Coping With a New Body
- 03:59Thriving With Coaching
- 00:54Join My Team
- 02:00Website Tour
I teach advanced nutrition techniques so you can learn how to diet more efficiently and rock an amazing body fast! A littel about me: I have a Bachelors of Arts in Mass Communications, and am currently working on a Masters of Science. I have over 6 Years of experience in the fitness industry. I am an ex competitive athlete in bodybuilding shows. I am a N.E.S.T.A. Certified Nutritionist.