Learn to use Easy Stock and maximize your microstock uploads
- You need a Mac (Intel processor) if you want to use Easy Stock (but you probably already have that if you already retouched or submitted your images)
If you are selling your photos to microstcok agencies (Shutterstock, Fotolia, Dreamstime, just to name a few) then you already know the story. If you’re planning to enter this market and start selling your photos, then you’ll learn the story very soon.
You need a lot of time and dedication to choose your pictures, prepare them at their best, choose the right keywords; you also need a lot of time to upload your pictures to each agency you work with.
While you can’t save much time on preparation (and better don’t), you can save a lot of time when uploading if you do the right steps.
This course teaches you how to use Easy Stock to upload your images to one or many different agencies with just a few clicks; with the right steps you can dramatically reduced the time dedicated to uploading and focus on image shooting, selection and preparation.
Either you know it or you’re going to learn it: image uploading is a bottleneck and time dedicated to this activity has no added value. You just do it because you have to do it.
Now, by following this course you’ll be able to drastically reduce the time you dedicate to it.
I decided to create this course because I found myself starting to sell photos on microstock agencies and I started to feel that I was dedicating too much time to the upload process on different web sites rather than focusing on image preparation and refinement.
- Anyone who is already selling photos on microstock agencies
- Anyone who wants to start selling photos on microstock agencies and want to learn more about some parts of the process
- Selling photos: bottlenecks in the process
- Streamlining the process with Easy Stock
- Some basic accountancy
- Important things you still need to do
- Importing and organizing images in Easy Stock
- Detecting problems before it's too late
- Configure your agencies
- Upload your content
- Keeping track of your uploads
- The final submission phase
- Working with new agencies and organizing your workflow
Fulvio is a longtime multimedia developer and designer with more than twenty years experience in the industry. He developed world-class multimedia CD-ROMs using Director and HyperCard (for those who come from that age), top-trending web sites using Flash (till it survived) and then chart-topping iOS apps using Unity3D and other IDT.
He is currently working as a freelance app developer and consultant, while in the free time enjoys sailing around the world.