EasyDSLR Digital Photography Course: Advanced
Go beyond the basics into more Creative Photography and Videography with your DSLR camera.
This Digital Photography Course takes the Basics you learned in "EasyDSLR Digital Photography Course for Beginners" and explores more Creative Scenarios, including: Better Portraits, Night Photos, Nature (including Sunsets), Macro Photos, HDR (High Dynamic Range) Imaging, and Time Lapse (those cool videos where 12 hours happens over a few seconds). It also has Chapters on Image Editing and DSLR Video.
This Advanced Course is actually 3 Courses in One:
● CHAPTER 2 Let's get Creative that has all the Creative Topics mentioned above,
● CHAPTER 3: Image Editing including "Image Formats", "Basic Editing" (Part 1 and 2) and "Advanced Editing" (Part 1 and 2)
● CHAPTER 4: DSLR Video including "Video Introduction" and "Video Basics" (Part 1 and 2).
You may have heard of some of the Topics covered in these online photography classes but thought they were too complicated to try. But with the solid basics you learned in the Beginners course you can explore these areas easily. This Advanced photography course refers back to some of the concepts covered in the Beginners course to refresh your memory and reinforce the ideas. This approach makes it easy to understand and to remember.
Recent Member Comment: "Loving this teaching Ken! I’m so appreciative that you took the initiative to pioneer this method of teaching. It’s safe to say I’m addicted for want of a better word. I’m soaking in all this wisdom and knowledge." Andy UK
These are some of the exciting things you will Discover:
● Key Elements to getting Better Portraits
● The MOST important setting in Night Photos and How to use it.
● The Tools and Tricks to get Great Nature Photos
● An Effective and Affordable Macro Photo solution
● How to get Predictable lighting in Macro Photos
● The MOST important setting in Macro Photos
● What is HDRI and the amazing results you can get
● How to take and process Images for HDRI
● How to set up a Time Lapse sequence
● Key Settings and Equipment for Time Lapse sequences
● Tips for Processing your Time Lapse sequences into Video
● Explanation of Image Formats
● Key ways that you can improve your Photos on the computer
● Basic Image Editing using Photoshop and free software
● Levels and Curves explained
● Benefits of DSLR HD Video
● The Best Settings for DSLR HD Video
● Essential items for ‘filming’ in Bright Daylight
● Affordable equipment to get Cinematic HD Video
Now is your chance to push the Creative envelope of your Photography and have a lot of fun in the process.</p>
Ken is the creator of the EasyDSLR Digital Photography Course. Ken setup a blog on digital photography in December 2010 and helped hundreds of new DSLR buyers with an eBook, "Digital SLR Buyer's Guide." After many questions from new DSLR buyers, Ken realized that a Basic DSLR course was needed to fill the gaps in photography knowledge required to get great photos with a DSLR. After 8 months of production, EasyDSLR was launched (September 2011).
His courses condense 30 years of Ken's photojournalism and his in-the-field experience capturing images of international travel, ocean life through his career as a marine biologist and as a professional wedding photographer into a layman's course for photography newcomers. It's not for Professionals but rather for those with minimal background in photography or those making the transition from film SLR cameras to Digital SLR cameras and Mirrorless cameras.
Ken's "in the trenches" background gives him a unique perspective enabling him to explain photographic principles in simple terms. Photography is an Art as well as being technical. Ken's talent is being able to educate and inspire without overloading the viewer with too much technical jargon.
After much enquiring from former students Ken launched Digital Photography Insiders - DPinsiders - which is a Unique Journey of Photographic Discovery. The Adobe Lightroom for Beginners was extracted from DPinsiders Month 4 and is now a Standalone Fast Track for learning Lightroom.