Java for total beginners - Easy-to-follow Java programming
- Nothing special, basic fluency with computers.
- No prior programming knowledge needed, only a desire and curiosity to learn to program.
This Java programming course was made mainly for absolute beginners. If you are new to programming start learning Java with us in an easy and entertaining way.
These tutorials will give you a good introduction to Java and programming as well. We start at the very basics (from zero) and go through lots of interesting exercises and analogies that will take you to a level where you can write basic programs.
The videos and exercises are easy to follow and things are well explained. Furthermore, to make your learning easier and more enjoyable we will start developing a nostalgic, text-based fantasy game with monsters and heroes.
Who this course is for:
- Absolute beginners – No programming knowledge needed
- Newbies – New to Java, but did programming before
- Restarters – To refresh their knowledge
Duckademy offers practical, downloadable IT courses you can start for free. Learn from experts and do it at your own pace, in a way which is convenient for you.
For good IT professionals being constantly up to date is a must, and keeping ahead of others is highly recommended. We are here to help you with these ambitions.