Easy Steps To Make A Colorful Beaded Bag
What you'll learn
- Learn how to thread or weave beads with just your hand without needle and other heavy tools
- Learn to start the foundation for making a bead bag.
- Learn to set the different foundation for creating a bead mat and build on it.
- The Basics and various stages in bead making
- Learn color pattern arrangements and organisation
- Learn to create different bead mat shapes
- The various common types of beads and their uses and other materials used in beading
- How to thread one or more beads to create a pattern
- No skill is needed to undertake this course, you will learn everything you need from this course
- You'll need a few materiasl to practice the lessons in this course, and you can find the materials from the resource file attached to this class.
Do you want to make your personal beaded bag or want to make and sell? Do you want to master the art of beading where you can use beads and other materials to create an amazing bag but but have no idea where to start?
Or are you in the industry already but want to expand and enhance your horizon and learn new things? Do you want to learn, for your personal use, as a hobby, as a part-time or full-time work to make a full time living out of it? Then you are luckily at the right place as you’re about to find practical answers to these questions and more from this course.
In this class, I teach you all the basic steps you need to make your personal beaded bag. I cover into details every single step along the way. This will cover everything you need to make a bag from beads. I will teach you the ways and tricks to bead with your hands only without using needle.
I also cover the various common types of beads and what they are used for and the types of threading lines and threads and their main uses.
If you’re a beginner, I can guarantee you, that after this class, the lessons that you’ll learn here, in addition to your personal creative skills, you can make any bead bag of your choice. For advanced learners, you are guaranteed to learn new skills, strategies and ideas to top up your existing experience.
IN THIS CLASS, YOU’LL LEARN
Learn how to thread or weave beads with just your hand without needle and other heavy tools
Learn to start the foundation for making a bead bag
Learn to set the different foundation for creating a bead mat and build on it.
The Basics and various stages in bead making
Learn color pattern arrangements and shapes
Learn to create different bead mat shapes
Learn where and how to join different bead mats into one unit to make a bag
The various common types of beads and their uses
Types of threads used for beading
Learn several bead pattern foundations
How to thread or more beads to create a pattern
After this class you’ll possess all the required basis and foundations knowledge needed to start your own bead works. This will enable you to create your bead styles and patterns, which will guide you to make your own beaded sandals or slippers with no stress.
You can get all the tools and materials used in this course from the attached resources
Who this course is for:
- This course is for all levels of expertise.
- With or without experience, you can undertake this course without problems
I am a freelance passionate beading, jewelries accessories makers. I use beads to make bags, slippers, jewelries, sandals, bracelets, earrings, and many more. I also use beads and other related materials to create lifestyle and fashion accessories. I have been doing beading works for over six years now and I've trained countless number of people both on YouTube and on one on one basis.