Spanish for beginners: fast learning course.
What you'll learn
- To speak, understand, read and write Spanish at a beginners level.
- The correct pronunciation of Spanish, so you can make yourself easily understood (the course is taught by two native Spanish teachers from Madrid).
- To understand and correctly use the essentials of Spanish grammar: articles, nouns, adjectives, pronouns, verbs in present tense, etc.
- How to get around different places such as: hotels, airports, restaurants, stores and supermarkets.
- All the necessary vocabulary to start speaking and understanding Spanish from day one: days of the week, months, colours, greetings, introductions, etc.
- How to manage basic conversations such as getting information by asking questions, talking about your hobbies, your family, your daily routines, etc.
- Blueprint sentences to use in your daily life or while traveling to Spanish speaking countries.
- Access to a computer, laptop or smart device with internet connection.
- That's all you really need. Let's do it!
This beginners course offers you all the necessary elements to acquire a solid foundation of Spanish. When you finish this course, you' ll have gone from not knowing any Spanish to be able to travel to Spanish speaking countries and communicate with an increasing number of people. Keep in mind that Spanish is a global language on the rise, currently spoken by more than 570 million people around the world.
We've included over 56 lessons, more than two and a half hours of video in HD quality, pictures and slides for visual reinforcement, over 40 PDFs with all the essentials of Spanish grammar, quizzes, and 10 downloadable audio files, to help you practice your Spanish anywhere, anytime.
The course is structured in two sections:
1) Grammar and basic vocabulary: Articles, nouns, adjectives, pronouns, verbs, greetings, numbers, colours, food, free time, etc.
2) Practice activities: You will practice how to pronounce Spanish properly with the help of two native Spanish voices. You will learn blueprint sentences to use in your daily life or while traveling and you will practice conversations in real life situations to help you put all the concepts learned in context.
We recommend you watch and review the videos as many times as you need to, since the constant repetition of sounds, concepts and information is paramount in the learning process of a language.
In many lectures, there are downloadable resources at your disposal to facilitate the assimilation and consolidation of the content. All these resources will support your journey throughout the course.
We hope you enjoy the course and we are confident that you will have reached your Spanish goals when you finish it.
Who this course is for:
- It's for beginners. No previous Spanish language knowledge is required.
- The course is recommended for anyone who wants to speak, read and understand Spanish quickly and easily, allowing them to achieve a solid knowledge of grammar, vocabulary and pronunciation.
- For everyone interested in Spanish culture.
Hi, I'm Juan and I'm from Madrid, Spain. I'm passionate about communication whether is written or spoken, or uses music and images or any other element to convey ideas, feelings or experiences. This passion led me to study journalism, music and languages. As a journalist, I worked in radio, magazines, the internet, but mostly television. For more than ten years, the main television networks and programs in Spain were my home.
I had to travel for work, and I was able to meet people from many different cultures and backgrounds. I also had the opportunity of living in the USA and the United Kingdom, which heightened my interest in languages.
A few years ago, I decided to quit journalism and focus on teaching and helping people reach their language goals. I got a master's degree in language teaching for Compulsory Secondary Education and I also obtained the First Certificate (FCE) and Certificate of Proficiency in English (CPE) from Cambridge English. All this process has led me to help more than 19.000 students around the world, and I have loved every minute of it!