Easy Professional Networking: Real people, Real examples!
- 1 hour on-demand video
- 15 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- 1. Know what networking is and how to find the right people to network with
- 2. Introduce yourself: how to tell an engaging story to start a conversation
- 3. How to manage a conversation: research, preparation, and value proposition
- 4. How to hold a conversation with confidence with people you don’t know
- 5. "Thank you", follow up, and develop a relationship over the long term
- No prior knowledge is required for taking this course
In this series, we are going to focus on 5 things about networking.
In lesson 1, we will introduce you to where to network and how to initiate a conversation.
In lessons 2 & 3, we will cover how to manage networking conversations and exchange important information.
In lesson 4, we will talk about how to conclude a conversation with a punch and how to follow up.
In lesson 5, we will cover some important etiquettes in networking.
- Anyone who is struggling with networking