ACCREDITED Morning and Evening Routines for Your ADHD Child
What you'll learn
- Receive your IAOTH Accredited Certificate with Focus with Faigy Logo for only £10
- All lectures taught by a certified ADHD Coach who has ADHD and is mum of 5 ADHD children
- How your child’s brain development affects their behaviour
- Neuroscience underpinning every ADHD tool
- The secret to create routines that your ADHD child can maintain by themselves
- Unique ADHD methods not found anywhere else
- Be open minded to learn and implement new ideas
- Believe that there is a way through to the other side
This self-help course for ADHD mums is accredited by the International Association of Therapists, (IAOTH).
Is the morning rush choking you?
Does your ADHD child leave a tornado in their wake that takes the whole morning to sort out?
Are you beyond exhausted because your ADHD child can’t/won’t never ever get to bed?
If you have answered “yes” to any of the above questions, you are about to find the answers that you are looking for. In ACCREDITED Morning and Evening Routines for Your ADHD Child you will learn clear and concise ADHD skills to improve your ADHD child’s mental health and give them a head start in life. All this from an expert certified ADHD coach, (me!) who has ADHD, (me again) and is mum of 5, yes 5 ADHD children.
The clear and practical ADHD knowledge and tools that you will learn ACCREDITED Morning and Evening Routines for Your ADHD Child will provide you with essential knowledge and skills to successfully parent your ADHD child. The ADHD tools you will learn in ACCREDITED Morning and Evening Routines for Your ADHD Child will boost your mental health and wellbeing, and give you focus and clarity.
As one of the top ADHD course providers in the UK Focus with Faigy is committed to providing you with the most up to date ADHD knowledge and ADHD tools.
It’s a uphill battle to parent an ADHD child. You are not alone. Enroll now and get the ADHD support that you deserve. Learn the ADHD tools to gain peace of mind, and clarity.
DOES YOUR ADHD FEEL LIKE MY ADHD?
As an ADHD Mum, of an ADHD child, you live daily with the intense pressure of being expected to excel, and constantly expecting to fail. You live with the crippling shame, and intense guilt and anxiety; feeling frazzled, and being clueless how to explain why your ADHD brain won’t focus to those who need to know is totally draining.
You waste far too much of your time searching for stuff that seems to disappear into thin air. And then obsessing about where it has disappeared to. I know how much you beat yourself up and feel overwhelming guilt and shame.
I know how anxious you are when you can't find your stuff, and when you go out and buy yet another duplicate item...and find what you were looking for just after you have thrown away the receipt…
I know because these things happen to me every day in different variations and forms. Yes, still, every day! I know what goes on inside your home. I have ADHD just like you. ADHD women are a unique tribe. I have struggled my entire life to become just like everyone else. I have failed miserably. I learned the very hard way that I need to accept who I am, and work with my unique ADHD deficits to become the best version of myself. Its sink or swim, no other way.
How do I know all of this? I have ADHD and I have 5 ADHD children. I live daily with the ADHD struggles, internally and externally.
HERE ARE THE TOP TEN ADHD SYMPTOMS IN WOMEN - SOUNDS FAMILIAR? I LIVE WITH THEM EVERY DAY
1. You are constantly dissatisfied with your (lack of) achievements
2. Intense shame and guilt accompany you wherever you go
3. You have suffered from depression and anxiety as far back as you can remember
4. You have piles of stuff everywhere
5. Time management difficulties
6. Your hobbies and interests change rapidly
7. You have difficulty with consistency and follow-through
8. Your digital data is a cluttered mess
9. There are too many complex family dynamics, this often comes with the ADHD territory
10. You are either super hyper-focused on a goal or giving up very quickly.
WHY I CREATED THIS COURSE
There is very little information regarding the Social Science behind ADHD. There is even less information on the nitty gritty, feet on the ground, how to live your life, moment to moment with your ADHD. There is almost no information about why the recommended ADHD skills work. My courses and ADHD resources fill this huge void.
As a Professional Organiser and ADHD Coach, I saw the huge changes that my clients created, and maintained, not just for one day, but for years. I realised that the simple ADHD truths and tools that I shared with my clients were actually profound wisdom.
I saw a massive need for solid ADHD truths and ADHD truths.
I made the split second decision to fill that need.
I stood up and did what I had to do.
I didn't let the many excuses that are just a cover-up for FEAR stop me from going what I needed to do.
I didn't wait until became more "expert" in this area.
I didn't wait until I became more confident speaking in front of the camera.
I didn't wait until I could afford £20,000 to pay a filming crew to film and edit the course professionally.
I didn't wait until I had the perfect plan. I had a plan, and that was Good Enough!
I didn't wait for who knows what! I created a plan. My ADHD clients gave me valuable feedback.
I amended the course content far too many times!
I filmed the courses in my dining room.
I pressed the publish button...and the rest is history.
I invested years of my life to fill this gap so that ADHD mums like yourself could finally stop suffering, and start creating the life that you can only dream of. I had very little resources. What I lacked in resources, I made up for with expertise and clarity in the course content. If this course has helped even one student, then all the difficulties that I encountered in creating this course will be worthwhile.
YOUR ACCREDITED CERTIFICATE
A standard Udemy certificate of completion will be downloadable when you have completed the course.
You have the opportunity to upgrade your certificate and receive your IAOTH Accredited Certificate with the Focus with Faigy Logo at a low minimal cost of only £10.00. Clear instructions will be given at the end of the course.
If you are a PAAC certified ADHD coach, we are in the process of getting this course approved for CEUs from from PAAC (Professional Association of ADHD Coaches.)
This course is perfect for ADHD mums and is an excellent resource for certified ADHD coaches and Professional Organisers who want to add to their existing skill set, and gain a deeper understanding of the subject matter.
Who this course is for:
- ADHD mums
- Anyone who hasn't got time to trawl through all the waffle on the internet and wants to get to the root of the matter asap
- Certified ADHD Coaches who want to get more CEUs
- Anyone who wants to learn more about ADHD and learn ADHD tools for their personal growth
Do you feel guilt and shame around your clutter since forever? Why can't you part with your clutter and get organised "like everyone else?"
I have ADHD. My 5 children have ADHD.
I live daily with the intense pressure of being expected to excel, and constantly expecting to fail; the crippling shame, and intense guilt and anxiety; feeling frazzled, and being clueless how to explain why my ADHD brain won’t focus to those who need to know is totally draining.
ADHD in women is largely unknown in the UK, misdiagnosed and largely goes untreated.
I live daily with the extreme behaviours that are part of the ADHD child makeup. I live daily with the acute worry and anxiety over my ADHD children's future.
I live daily with the mistreatment of my ADHD children through those in authority who pay lip service to the fake disability accommodations in our schools and further education settings.
I witness daily the damage that this causes to my children and to myself.
There are two audiences for my courses:
1. Creative ADHD mums with ADHD children. There is very little real life-changing ADHD self-help content on the internet. I have bravely stepped up and filled this huge void. I invested years of my life to create courses for ADHD mums just like you!!
2. Certified ADHD Coaches. There is very little real and honest ADHD Coach training. I stand up and I bravely share the inside story with you. You will fill in the missing parts of your training that are so vital to your success as an ADHD Coach. The ADHD Community needs you and your skills.
There are so many courses to choose from. You may be tempted to think that you will decide "later" or "when you have time," or "in the new year". I have heard every single excuse under the sun. Every excuse is just a cover up for FEAR. This is the number 1 ADHD death trap.
It doesn't matter which course you sign up for. The main thing is that you have decided to cross over the line. You have decided that you don't want to be a victim any more. You want to create your success. And you can do it.
I can't wait to meet you inside the course.