Easy Market Planning
- 1 hour on-demand video
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- By the end of this course, you will be able to remove the intimidation from Market Planning;
- start students with the introspective process of where they are now and why, rather than getting right to “All right, Folks: how much do we have to spend, and where are we going to spend it?” (They’re already in business, so they’re doing many things right.)
- take students through the thought process of how they’ve marketed to date; what has worked better, and what marketing has been less effective?
- discourage self-criticism about recent marketing activities; marketing is a fun, evolutionary learning process;
- understand and appreciate that, in marketing, it’s not what you spend, but how you spend it;
- help students understand how marketing is tied to relationships;
- motivate attendees to prepare their own simple Marketing Plans.
- An eagerness to prepare a Marketing Plan
- A willingness to perceive marketing and market planning differently from all they’ve read/heard/learned in the past
- A priority to take the time to address market planning
Most owners of small and growing businesses know they need Marketing Plans. That doesn’t mean they have them, however. “Easy Market Planning” diffuses the three most popular misconceptions about market planning: “market planning is expensive”; marketing takes a long, uninterrupted block of time”; and “marketing takes forever to work’ (we need sales, not marketing, Dummy!).
“Easy Market Planning” takes all the stress out of preparing a Marketing Plan by guiding a business owner (or executive) step by step to a simple, brief marketing guide that will become a road map for one’s company.
- Owners of small and growing businesses
- Owners who have been meaning to prepare a Marketing Plan for the past five years
- Owners who tend to put marketing on the back burner, because they don’t know where to begin
- Owners who are intimidated by marketing
- Owners who consider marketing a necessary evil
- Owners who have a Marketing Plan, but know it needs tweaking
- Owners who want to confirm the merit of their already prepared Marketing Plan
- Marketing Directors, Sales Directors, Graphic Designers, Website Designers, Public Relations
Here is the introduction to "Easy Market Planning." You know, business owners know they need Marketing Plans, but that doesn't mean they have them. We encourage you to watch and learn how easy and rewarding Market Planning can be. Be sure to download the e-workbook that accompanies this course.
Here is an overview of the six steps to your Marketing Plan.