Beginners Japanese for 48 hours in Tokyo
- If English isn’t your first language, don’t worry! I speak slowly and clearly.
- A passion for learning about Japanese language and life in Japan
- No prior Japanese experience required, just a quiet place to listen to my Japanese language audio clips
This practical, beginners, course takes you to Japan for an imaginary 48 hours of shopping and socialising. I'll be your teacher and guide as we discover the beauty of Japanese Language & Culture.
Imagine a busy weekend in Tokyo. Time rushes by quickly and there’s so much to do – meet some friends, family and hit the department stores for gifts and souvenirs!
In my Japanese language & culture course I guide you through a busy weekend in Tokyo! You start by learning language to introduce yourself, talking about your family and arranging where and when to meet. Next, you head to the stores, do some clothes shopping, buy Japanese gifts for your friends and talk to the shop assistant.
This Japanese course is great for absolute beginners.
Especially if English is not your first language - I speak clearly and slowly!
Who this course is for:
- This Japanese course is best suited for absolute beginners - no experience is required
- I focus on practical Japanese words and sentences, not complicated things like sentence structure and grammar.
- Anyone who wants to show off their Japanese in front of family and friends!
Welcome to my class!
My name is Mami (pronounced ‘mammy’). I am a teacher with over 10 years experience of introducing newcommers to Japanese language and culture.
I grew up in a peaceful area just west of central Tokyo. Like much of Japan, it is surrounded by mountains, giving outstanding views of the city below!
Thank you for choosing to study Japanese language and culture with me!
Teacher, Tokyo-girl, Mum - Mami Chan