15 min Gymnastics for Back Pain Relief and Spine Recovery!
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 5 articles
- 5 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- You will learn 22 easy and simple exercises which will help you to recover your spine and eliminate back pain.
- These exercises will not only help you to forget about the back pain, but also to stay healthy, strength and flexible all your life.
- You've had enough of back pain.
- You're open to trying something new.
The program is based on chiropractic methods, which were adjusted for self-practicing.
This means that impact of this technique on the body of each specific practitioner will be different strictly corresponding to the body condition at any given moment. Adherence to this detailed instruction will eliminate any complication risks or injuries.
Along with main chiropractic methods this technique contains some additional exercises from other treatment methods and systems, which are also adjusted to the principles of this technique and properly specified in details herein.
There is one more important part in this course. It is focused on abdominal muscles girdle buildup exercises, which will protect your vertebral column from backsets and new injuries.
This technique is characterized by the broad spectrum influence on your body, so that you will be able not only to help your vertebral column and joints to recover, but also to improve your general physical form.
The efficiency of this technique is confirmed by my personal long-term experience of practicing thereof as well as by the results of people who also use it.
You’ll only have to learn this technique once but the knowledge you get will be used by you during the entire life, helping you to understand better your body, feel yourself physically vigorous and active and to minimize the communication with doctors.
- It doesn't matter how old are you. It doesn't matter what is your present condition. If you have back pain or any other kind of spine problem and ready to invest just 15 minutes for simple and easy daily exersises - this tutorial is rigt for you.