Easy Flow Meditation - A Guide for the Beginner Mind
What you'll learn
- How to meditate from a beginner mind perspective, and so demystify and make practical and relevant this ancient and much needed practice
- Clearly seeing the relevance of meditation in day-to-day living, by experiencing meditation from a beginner mind perspective
- How to use meditation to improve all aspects of life - health, relationships, career and much more
- What meditation actually means and the very real effects on our body, mind and spirit and the quality of our life.
- How to use all this knowledge and experience gained to improve health, career, relationships, life and then share that with others, thereby improving our world.
- How to change your life
- This course comes with a Certificate of Completion
- No experience is needed, simply using the provided workbook, using a phone or computer to view the video lessons, having an open mind and heart, and committing to the daily practise for the course duration
Easy Flow Meditation comes with a Certificate of Completion.
This course is for anyone wishing to delve deeper, to know themselves better, to improve their life, health, relationships, career - it is for anyone wishing to know more - about how the mind/body connection work, how stress impacts our life and health, how thoughts are 'things' and how they impact every cell in our body, either negatively or positively or are health enhancing or contribute to unwellness. This course is about how to take charge of our health and our life in a simple, easy-to-do, understandable and relatable step-by-step approach, using the direct, personal experience of the student, preceded by watching and listening to my direct and personal experiences, learnings and understandings, via video lessons.
From the very first lesson you will have an experience of meditation, and the basics to continue with any other meditation form you may come across, if you decided to stop this course there (although I hope you will continue). It is a self-paced, comprehensive course containing history, personal experience, brief and easily do-able lessons, easy to listen to and experience meditations – taking you from beginner level to advanced in whatever time frame suits you and your circumstances.
This course was designed to be quick and easy and also to be very effective, and more than that, it clearly shows the student how it can be life changing in the best way – if we allow the learning, the experiences and the practise to become part of who we are – so it becomes not just something we have to do to stay calm – it becomes something we love and enjoy doing, something that can make our life better, and part of who we are, something that connects us to the deepest part of who we are and most of all, something that brings us joy, moment to moment, day to day.
Who this course is for:
- Those at beginner level, those who have never tried meditation, those who are curious to see how it works, those who have tried and didn't continue, those who want to understand it without the seeming mystery attached
- Those who know there is more to life, but can't quite put their finger on what it might be
- Those who wish to improve their life, health, relationships, and career.
- Those who wish to help others and improve our world.
- Those who wish to change their life
My name is Candida, and I have been working in my health business, At Ease Candid Health, for the past 30 years. During that time I have expanded and evolved in my capacity in health and wellness, encompassing and embodying the following modalities and therapies:
Massage Therapist, Yoga Teacher, Meditation teacher, Hypnotherapist, Spiritual Life Coach, Retreat Leader, Reiki Master, Personal Growth Teacher and Holistic Alternative Therapist and Healer, Initiate of Kriya Yoga.
In the late 1990s I began studying with a spiritual teacher and became an initiate of Kriya Yoga, and a student per se, of the works and teachings of Paramahansa Yogananda, who was the Yogi and Guru who took Yoga and Meditation to the west, to America in 1920. So for 16 years I studied weekly with my spiritual teacher and trained in deep Yoga and Meditation practises, maintaining disciplined and deep daily practises of meditation, and no matter what, not skipping a day.
It was from my experiences and learnings with my teacher that I then taught Yoga and Meditation in schools, to students, teachers and principals, and also to corporations and businesses. I also trained teachers to run meditation classes daily with their students.
The difference with this course, Easy Flow Meditation, however, is that I wanted to translate my learnings and experiences into today's language and maintain relevance to today's lifestyle, and to put the course into such a format so as to be succinct and condensed enough to fit into the busy lifestyles of today, so as to be not too time consuming, easy to understand and easy to do, as well as provide the background information and history of meditation and the ancient pearls of wisdom that the ancient yogis left for us, to help us understand ourself, our world, our body, mind and spirit and in the doing of that, our purpose for being here.
As well as my teaching of Yoga and Meditation I have been practising in my own multi-modality business, as per above, for the past 30 years. I am very passionate about life, living, health, wellbeing of body, mind and spirit, ongoing learning and evolution and the knowing that in order to do better, we need to feel better. I believe that dis-ease and ill health are due to imbalances within our body, mind and spirit and that our natural state is to be in balance and excellent health.
Meditation is an excellent way, and a very effective way, to restore balance and health to body, mind and spirit, as well as bringing joy and happiness into our everyday life.
I am honoured to be sharing this experience with you.
Yours in gratitude