Data Manipulation in Excel: save up to 90% of Your Time!
What you'll learn
- Learn to save time when working with data in Excel.
- Learn to manipulate and transform data in Excel fast.
- Develop your creativity in using Excel formulas to fix and manipulate data.
- Learn how to solve real-life data problems using Excel.
- Discover tips and tricks on how to quickly prepare data for analysis.
- Basic foundation knowledge of Excel.
DO YOU HATE WASTING TIME IN EXCEL?
Ever missed deadlines because of spreadsheets?
This user-friendly and easy-to-follow course is…
YOUR SOLUTION TO THIS PROBLEM.
When you enroll, I’ll show you exactly how to slash huge amounts of time that most people routinely waste.
Imagine, how it will feel when you finally…
STOP SQUANDERING YOUR VALUABLE EXCEL TIME…
and focus on what’s important instead?
Just like thousands of my students before, you may wonder if its a good idea for you to take this course?
- If you hate wasting time as much as I do, you definitely want to take this course.
- You want to enroll in it, If you’ve ever missed deadlines because of Excel.
- If you work with gigantic data sets, I passionately recommend that you take this course - you are gonna love what you are just about to learn.
- This course is for you also if you enjoy being more productive and get things done faster.
- And if you want to supercharge your most essential Excel skills - by all means, grab this course.
- Because, this course is designed to instantly bump you up to the higher bracket than most people - skill wise.
- So you can finally begin using Excel as a tool to reach your goals and get what you want, rather than as a time-wasting, productivity-killing machine.
As a result of what you are about to learn, you’ll skyrocket your results immediately.
A great tool helps you…
GET THINGS DONE FAST.
You don’t want to fall in love with Excel, you don’t sleep with it, you want to use it as a means to an end - if you like.
In fact, you want to
That’s exactly why you want to squeeze every drop of productivity out of it.
Let me tell you my story.
I worked for one of the big consulting firms when I started using Excel years ago, (in 1995 to be precise) and it quickly sucked in all of my free time.
I was staring at spreadsheets all day long, even on weekends. It was painful.
At some point I realized that there should be a better way. I knew that Excel was a powerful tool, but I was not using its power to full advantage.
That’s when I started to collect various tips on how to do things fast in excel. It helped me save an incredible amount of time. Now I’d like to offer you my techniques in this concise, straight-to-the-point training package.
In this course, I’ll reveal to you the hottest tips and short cuts that I discovered over the years that helped me significantly improve my skills and save insane amounts of time when working with data in Excel.
In this course i’ll teach you my favorite techniques to manipulate and transform data in Excel so you can do your work more efficiently and…
ACHIEVE RESULTS FAST.
My goal for you is that once you TAKE AND COMPLETE THIS COURSE, you’ll feel that finally you are using Excel as a tool that really helps you DO YOU JOB WELL. You’ll feel that you are in control of Excel and not the other way around. It’s a GREAT FEELING, let me tell you.
So, I invite you to JOIN THE COURSE NOW. Why not? After all, there is no risk with the 30-day money-back guarantee.
Just click on the “TAKE THIS COURSE” button and I’ll SEE YOU INSIDE!
Who this course is for:
- Everyone looking for proven ways.
- Everyone who has covered the basics.
- Everyone who needs to work with lists of data in Excel.
- Everyone who needs to solve problems creatively.
Igor Ovchinnikov is a professional corporate trainer who lives in San Francisco California. He has more than 15 years of experience in software and professional-development (AKA “soft-skills”) training. Among his major former and present happy clients are Stanford University, Apple, Boston Scientific, Genentech, Google, Stryker Endoscopy, Bayer, University of California, Altera and many others—all over Silicon Valley. His focus is on rapid skills development by using advanced cognitive-psychology based teaching techniques. He is renowned for his legendary crystal-clear explanations and instructions that make complex concepts extremely easy to understand and remember. He holds a Master’s degree in English, Literature and Linguistics with focus on effective teaching methodologies. He also holds a Master of Business Administration degree from the Ohio State University’s Max Fisher College of Business. Plus, he is certified as Project Management Professional (PMP) by Project Management Institute (PMI). Before his successful teaching career, he worked for Price Waterhouse Coopers and IBM.