English Sentence Structure Course | Speaking and Writing
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 1 article
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Be ready to take on advance English grammar topics
- Master the basics of English Grammar
- Learn the English Sentence Structure
- Make Understanding English Easier
- A basic understanding of English is needed to listen to the lectures.
This course is for English learners who want a better understanding of English. Understanding English parts of speech and sentence structure are key to improving your speaking, writing and listening. Most students skip English parts of speech and sentence structure and this causes many problems later in their learning. Think about it. If an athlete were to skip the basics of their sport, would they be able to master it? The answer is no, and its the same for language. Building a solid foundation is just as important as learning the higher level 'fancy' grammar. And the truth is, if you spend a little extra time learning this now, you will save yourself a whole lot of time down the road.
Build a strong English foundation and the rest will be easy. In this course you learn:
The parts of an English sentence
A Closer Look at Sentence Objects
The Other Words - Adjectives, Adverbs and More
The Four Sentence Types
The Four Sentence Structures.
Each lesson provides an explanation followed by examples and practice questions.
In only a few days you will build a complete understanding of English sentences and improve the structure of your own. You will easily be able to build upon your English grammar and master advance concepts thanks to a strong grammar foundation. Make life easier and take this course now!
- Take this course if you want to build a strong understaning of English structure.
The first step to mastering English is learning the order and structure of a basic sentence. From there we can build more complex English sentences.
By the end of this lesson students will learn,
- The two main parts of an English sentence.
- The subject
- The predicate
- Review the basic structure of an English Sentence
- Examples and Practice Exercises