English Grammar Pro | Beginner to Advanced (A1-C1) Grammar
What you'll learn
- ALL English grammar to sound fluent
- better PRONUNCIATION (American)
- when native speakers IGNORE grammar rules in spoken conversation
- how to FEEL CONFIDENT with the English language
- Grammar for IELTS, TOEFL, TOEIC, FCE and CAE
- No requirements, for beginner & advanced
- Adult expressions & vocabulary in live lectures may not be suitable for young children
Grammar is the easy part of learning English!
there are rules
practice by yourself
and practice at your own speed!
To make English grammar easy, I
add new videos you request!
focus on pronunciation
tell you when native speakers ignore the rules in spoken conversation!
Your goal is to FINISH studying grammar
Finish studying grammar so you can become fluent and confident in the English language!
(and master exams like IELTS, TOEFL, TOEIC, FCE or CAE)
ATTENTION: There is some adult language in the live lectures that might not be suitable for children,
as live lectures may include discussion of informal English slang and other expressions meant for adult learners.
Who this course is for:
- Join now if you are:
- SICK of grammar
- want to FINISH studying grammar
- ready to focus on SPEAKING English, not grammar!
I'm Kallan from For Your English, here to help with everything grammar, vocabulary, conversation and exam prep related, like with the IELTS and TOEFL.
(For Your English on Instagram, YouTube, and Facebook)
After studying here, watch For Your English on social media to have fun learning English by listening to music, watching the news together, or chatting during the podcast.
And if you enjoy live videos, to answer questions or practice what you're learning, For Your English is live several times a week!
Talk to you soon and message with any English questions,