Intermediate English Course - Get Fluent in English
What you'll learn
- How to use Conditional Tense in English correctly
- To infinitive or ing Grammar Rules
- Everything you need to know about English possessive adjectives and possessive pronouns
- Modal Verbs and how to use them in English Grammar
- What's the difference between USED TO and WOULD
- How to use prefixes and suffixes in English
- How to use demonstrative pronouns and demonstrative adjectives
- What is the difference between ON TIME and IN TIME
- You should already have completed elementary level of English
- You want to speak English fluently and confidently
- You don't believe that you can speak fluent English within a week
Dear English Learner,
Intermediate English Course is taught by me, Harry, the native English speaker. Over 23,700 students have already enrolled in my courses. Don't feel left out, join today and learn English Harry's way!
Elementary and beginner students should avoid enrolling in this course.
Why do you need to enrol in Intermediate English course?
simple and easy intermediate English grammar explanations
plenty of examples to help you better understand English expressions
easy to follow English learning videos (neutral English accent)
practical activities and additional learning material to download for free
English for Intermediate Level course will help you:
improve your English speaking, English writing and communication
enrich your English vocabulary
speak better English with confidence
At the end of English for Intermediate course you should be able to:
use correctly English possessive adjectives and pronouns
understand word formation in English
form comparatives and superlatives in English
understand modals in English grammar
put together sentences with conditional tenses - zero conditional, first conditional, second conditional and third conditional
say no in English in formal and informal ways
know the difference between ON TIME and IN TIME and other English expressions with TIME
AND MUCH MORE!
What else will you get?
Personal contact with me, your English Teacher
11 Quizzes and 1 Practice Test
English Grammar Rules downloadable pdf sheets
Future course updates
What do students say about my other English courses?
Anthony Joseph: "The best class I ever attended online. I don't think there is any better way to explain the subject than this. there is clear sequence and method and never boring. Would love to do more and more"
Isabelle Gautier: "The explanations are very clear. A responsive teacher. I highly recommend this course. Thanks a lot for these new addenda."
Igor Vicković: "He explain good, rationally and repeated several times."
***IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT INTERMEDIATE ENGLISH COURSE - PLEASE DON'T HESITATE TO ASK ME***
Who this course is for:
- This course is not suitable for beginners.
- You don't believe that you can achieve fluency in English within a month
- You are preparing for IELTS, PET, FCE, KET, CAE and other English proficiency exams
Following over 30 years working in business I changed my career path and reinvented myself as a Teacher, teaching English as a Foreign Language. I obtained my TEFL qualifications and have now been teaching for over 8 years both on line using Skype™ and in face to face lessons. I specialise in business English but happily teach people with any English learning needs both adults and children. I have assisted many students to successfuly pass a variety of exams to gain employment with European or American organisations where English was the language of choice. I set up my own website and regularly post interesting articles and in addition I have created a series of short videos aimed at intermediate to advanced learners to help in their English learning.