75 Best Sandwich Maker Recipes Cooking Class
What you'll learn
- Enjoy hot, crispy, and delicious sandwich toasts.
- Prepare new flavors of sandwich toasts for the whole family.
- Explore new tastes and food combinations which can be used as sandwich filings.
- Learn how to prepare healthier sandwiches using new and conventional ingredients.
- Cook hassle-free breakfast within minutes.
- Toast sandwiches using a sandwich maker with more confidence.
- Discover what your sandwich maker is capable of.
- Invent ways to maximize the use of their sandwich maker.
- Transform leftover Japanese food to something delectable.
- Be familiar with Japanese food culture.
- All students are required to have a sandwich maker to make the recipes taught in this class at home.
- Cooking time in a sandwich maker may vary depending on the brand or type of sandwich maker you are using.
UPDATD 12/2017: 5 lectures are added in Section 2 "Outdoor".
This is a sandwich making class where you will learn new recipes for preparing sandwich toasts. Be it for breakfast, lunch or snack - the recipes that you will get from this course will fit your needs for a delicious sandwich toast. Most of the sandwich recipes are Japanese-inspired and it's like no other so it's going to be a surprising taste for sandwiches if you make the recipes taught in this class at home.
Sandwich toasts are a delicious breakfast choice. It may not be as easy to prepare as your bowl of cereals, but it's nice to have a more fulfilling breakfast before you start the activities of the day.
Everyone is invited to take this course. Home chefs, busy moms and dads, students or even those who are just looking for a different kind of breakfast experience. It would be great if students could try the recipes at home.
At the end of this course, you'll have more options for your sandwich toasts. A lot of ingredients can be added to your sandwiches, you don't need to stick with what you already know.
Prepare your kitchen tools, preheat your sandwich maker now and start toasting your first sandwich toast learned from this course.
Who this course is for:
- If you have just bought your sandwich maker or is planning to get one, this online course is a great first stop to learn the classic recipes you can make out of your sandwich maker.
- This cooking class is for you if you are looking for fresh sandwich inspiration.
- This course is designed for those who want to have fast but delicious meals. This course is for you if you have the habit of skipping meals thinking that preparing food is a hassle.
- If you want to have new ideas for breakfast, lunch or snack then you might want to check out the recipes in this course.
I'm a home chef from the Philippines who now lives in Japan. We love to travel around Japan and we prefer to stay long in each visit so I can continue to learn and create recipes from each place that we go to. Most of the cooking class I teach on Udemy are simple, traditional and Japanese-inspired dishes.