Easy Couple Paintings With Northern Lights
What you'll learn
- Right acrylic painting supplies
- Romantic couple paintings
- Sponge techniques to create 3 different northern lights sky
- Easy tricks to paint the perfect couple silhouettes
- No painting experience necessary. This class is beginner friendly.
- Just the basic acrylic paints, some canvas, and a kitchen sponge. You can see all the supplies required under resources.
Viewing the Northern Lights is on everyone's bucket list. And there is nothing more romantic than gazing up at the unearthly colors dancing to a ballet against the dark starry sky, along with your special one.
If you have been dreaming of experiencing this wonderful view, paint it to manifest it in your life. Join me in this class and I'll teach you how to paint the majestic Aurora Borealis in a very easy way, using the sponge technique and acrylic colors.
1. Acrylic Paints (listed below)
2. Canvas Paper / canvas board / stretched canvas
3. Brushes - Round brushes Size 6 & 1
5. A plate - something to mix paint on
7. Tissue paper
Colors I used in this class:
1. Titanium White
2. Chrome Yellow
5. Dark Green
7. Teal Blue
8. Burnt Sienna
9. Prussian Blue
In this class,
You will learn to create some romantic couple paintings.
Sponge techniques to create the northern lights sky.
Easy tricks to create the perfect couple silhouettes on your paintings.
By the end of this class, you should feel confident in your ability to create couple paintings & northern lights.
I recommend this class for everybody - no prior art experience is necessary.
If u haven't painted in a long time and want to brush up your skills or if you just want to paint pretty landscapes and feel good about your painting skills, or you want to impress your partner with your self-made valentine's day postcard - this class is for you.
Look forward to seeing you in the class!
Who this course is for:
- The step-by-step approach of this acrylic painting class can be followed by anyone and everyone.
Hello, my name is Debasree Dey, a fine artist & educator from India.
I make acrylic painting tutorials inspired by nature, that are easy to understand and apply. So whether you are a beginner with no prior art experience or if u have been thinking of painting for a long and haven't got a chance to start - you can start painting along with me.
I was a beginner once and struggled to decode a painting into simpler steps. That's why I explore more effective ways of teaching and create tutorials that work for everyone.
As an educator, my work is to help people identify their inner artist, guide them to acquire painting skills & create beautiful artworks, which helps calm the mind & brings a lot of confidence & happiness as bi-product.
After teaching thousands of people in physical workshops, I'm so excited to teach you online. I hope you gain a lot of knowledge and art skills from my classes.
Look forward to connecting with you! You can see my artist life on Instagram, watch free tutorials on Youtube, and get more art inspo on Pinterest.