Easy Car Buyers Guide (2019 Edition)
What you'll learn
- Setting a budget you are comfortable with.
- Find your idea and dream car.
- Prepare Yourself for the purchase.
- Learn more about the documents.
- Inspect the car like professional.
- What to look for during a test drive.
- How to effectively tap into your senses backed by knowledge to smell a problem car
- Spot the signals that mean big repair bills are forth coming
- How to spot a real bargain and eliminate the fakes without wasting time and money
- Spot problems inside, outside, under the hood and under the car
- Confidently choose a dependable and reliable used car
- NO. You don’t need to have any prior knowledge about cars or car buying.
- We take care of everything for you in simple to follow videos accompanied by checklists, worksheets and personalised support when you need it.
Save Time & Money and avoid buying the wrong car and getting stuck with expensive repair bills. This course covers in easy to follow, step by step videos, everything from budgeting, finance and how to examine used cars like a professional.
According to new figures, one in 16 used cars on the roads have clocked milage which has risen from one in 20 from three years ago.
Express uk 2017
UK bank customers lost £500m to paid in advance scams such as a car or a holiday
The Guardian–Sep 25, 2018
It is easy to forget or ignore critical details that wind up costing you money
Remember, not all car buying courses are equal. Our unique approach makes it easy for anyone thinking of buying a used car to make the most informed buying decision, starting from the first step which most guides ignore, which is affordability and lifestyle.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone looking to buy a used car
- Anyone who wants to understand how to spot forgery and car buying scams
- Anyone who wants to understand the true value of a car so that they make an informed decision
- Anyone who wants to understand what it will cost to own a car
- Anyone looking to get the best deal on their dream car
- Anyone looking to buy their first car
- Anyone looking to exchange their car
I am Gabor Kovacs from Hungary, the car mechanic based in the UK.
At the early age of 4, I started acquiring knowledge about mechanical operations.
I finished a 2-years course in Car Mechanics and have experience in occupations such as a car mechanic, car parts sales man and garage manager. In terms of education I finished high school as a car mechanic where
I was recognised as one of the best of my peers. From there, I spent most of my time in different environments where I could harness my knowledge and skills as a mechanic.
For several years, I was employed as a car parts salesman. From my humble beginnings,
I became a manager in one of the most trusted garages in my home county. I was privileged to have worked under the supervision of a highly trained owner who taught me more about cars.
During the last 12 years in the UK I have helped many of my colleagues, friends, their friends, family members and even my boss, in buying the right used cars for them.
This all started when I got my drivers license.