Easy Anatomy and Physiology (Platinum Edition)
- 6 hours on-demand video
- 19 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Identify anatomical structures of the human body
- Understand anatomical terminology
- Understand the physiology of human body systems
- High school reading level.
This course presents many of the topics found in a typical 2-semester college anatomy and physiology course.
The topics are presented through animated videos and an ebook (An Easy Guide to Learning Anatomy and Physiology). Each body system is presented separately and there are quizzes at the end of each section. The typical time to complete this course is from about 8 - 12 weeks.
Anyone wishing to learn about the anatomy and physiology of the human body will find this course useful, particularly students in allied health programs such as nursing, physical therapy, pre-chiropractic, and pre-medicine.
High school students taking A&P should find this course helpful as well.
This course is useful as a stand alone course or for supporting existing A&P courses. It also serves as a great review of A&P.
- This course will benefit allied health program students (nursing, physical therapy, pre-medicine, pre-chiropractic, and other health programs). This course will also benefit high school biology/anatomy and physiology students and those wishing to review human anatomy and physiology.
How to work through this course and an overview of the human body.
Read these notes from An Easy Guide to Learning Anatomy and Physiology, Chapter 1.
Covers anatomical terms, planes and abdominal divisions.
Describe the concept of homeostasis and feedback mechanisms.