Easy Anatomy and Physiology (Platinum Edition)
What you'll learn
- Identify anatomical structures of the human body
- Understand anatomical terminology
- Understand the physiology of human body systems
- High school reading level.
This course presents many of the topics found in a typical 2-semester college anatomy and physiology course.
The topics are presented through animated videos and an ebook (An Easy Guide to Learning Anatomy and Physiology). Each body system is presented separately and there are quizzes at the end of each section. The typical time to complete this course is from about 8 - 12 weeks.
Anyone wishing to learn about the anatomy and physiology of the human body will find this course useful, particularly students in allied health programs such as nursing, physical therapy, pre-chiropractic, and pre-medicine.
High school students taking A&P should find this course helpful as well.
This course is useful as a stand alone course or for supporting existing A&P courses. It also serves as a great review of A&P.
Who this course is for:
- This course will benefit allied health program students (nursing, physical therapy, pre-medicine, pre-chiropractic, and other health programs). This course will also benefit high school biology/anatomy and physiology students and those wishing to review human anatomy and physiology.
Dr. Bruce Forciea likes to take complex scientific concepts and make them easy to understand through simple explanations and engaging elearning media. He has written several books on anatomy and physiology, health and healing, including Unlocking the Healing Code, An Easy Guide to Learning Anatomy and Physiology and An eText of Anatomy and Physiology.
Dr. Forciea has been teaching college anatomy and physiology full-time for the past 15 years.
He also writes fiction and his first novel, The X-Cure was released in Sept. 2015.