Quickly Master Basic Math
What you'll learn
- Learn Math, like you've never learned math before
- Concept of what is addition, followed by a few Examples of addition problems to help you master addition.
- Concept of what is subtraction, followed by a few Examples of subtraction problems to help you master subtraction.
- Concept of what is Multiplication, followed by a few Examples of multiplication problems to help you master multiplying.
- Concept of what is division, followed by a few Examples of division problems to help you master dividing.
- Concept of what is a fraction, followed by a few Examples of fractions problems to help you master fractions
- Concept of what is decimals, followed by a few Examples of decimals problems to help you master multiplying.
- All you need to take this course is a pencil, a few sheets of paper, and a willingness to learn.
Welcome to Quickly Mastering Basic Math, where together we will be learning Math from scratch.
I know Math can be one of the most Frustrating topics in school and in life, thats because we are never taught the basic steps of math that really help us learn; and more importantly understand every math topic with ease.
Math is like a building a house or a structure where the foundation is the most important and first thing built because it helps the house or structure stay up, and the strength of the foundation also determines how long the house stays up for, and thats what I would like to help you with.
A very good and strong math foundation that will help you build on top of it and let you move on to more advanced math topics with ease such as pre algebra, algebra and geometry to name a few.
We will achieve this by me teaching you some amazing math tricks, that will have you solving problems like you never thought you were capable of and thats because just like you I was someone who struggled with math, and out of my personal frustration and after failing math numerous times when I was in school I developed some strategies that will help you get ahead in math like you never thought possible.
The best part is we will accomplish this together in a matter of a few minutes a day, because I’ve taken each topic in basic math and broke it down into a few minute videos which will help you understand any math topic quickly and effectively….
In this class we will be covering the most important fundamentals math concepts, that will help you in everyday life, such as
and much more...
If you're someone who hasn't practices the core fundamentals of math that are taught in grade school and need a good refresher, or maybe a college student who needs to pass a college entrance exam, or you just might be a parent who wants to make sure your kid becomes excellent at math and doesn't fall victim to the "Math is difficult syndrome" you've come to the right place.
In reality Math isn't hard at all, all that's require is learning a few necessary steps to solve any given problem, and thats what you'll learn in this course.
Stop letting math frustrate you, and let me help show you how good you can be at math. Let's Get Started!
Who this course is for:
- You should take this course if you need a refresher in the basic math topics, taught in grade school.
- Are you a College student who needs to pass a college entrance exam. This course can help you pass, and help you move on to pre-algebra
- Are you a Parent trying to help your child do his school homework, but might not remember some of the math concepts from when you were in school?
Hi everyone, thanks for reading my bio.
My name is Kevin, and I am a strong believer that anything you set your mind to you can accomplish, whether it's learning web
development, how to cook, or Math in order to change your career path or it maybe learning for fun in order to build cool/fun things.
The only thing I enjoy more than learning web development and building projects from the skills I learn is teaching others how to
achieve the same by creating a learning environment that helps varying levels of developers gain a better understanding of topics by
doing what engineers do best taking a complex problems and breaking it down to small learnable simple steps.
I feel qualified to teach you how to learn the things I teach (Web Development/Math) because I struggled very much just as you may be
struggling and that helped me push myself to learn how to learn and break very complicated topics into very small simple steps that
will help you learn anything you'd like.