Easily Design Professional Kindle Book Covers -Simple Method
- 2 hours on-demand video
- 7 articles
- 2 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- How to design professional book covers that sell
- A simple step-by-step cover design process
- How to design covers by modeling (not copying) success
- How to find the right look to match your book subject
- What the right colours and textures should be
- What pictures to include, where to find them and what pictures to choose
- What text to use, the right fonts, direction, colours and position
- Desire to learn and take action
- Design experience or knowledge not required
- Be able to use design software
By the end of this course, you will be able to design and create a professional Kindle book cover that sells
Bonus: Includes extra one hour course.
Hi. My name is Ian Stables, author of more than fifty Kindle books on Amazon. Many became best-sellers.
People do judge a book by its cover. Poor quality cover must mean a poor quality book.
So you need a professional cover to be successsful. The way I see it, you have three options:
Pay a designer to create one for you. The problem is that it is expensive to get a professional result.
Create your own cover. Unless you're a designer, chances are high you'll end up with an amateurish result.
Find a way of creating one without being a designer.
Which one is your easiest option?
I bet you're a bit like me. You like simple ways to do things.
This course will show you the simple way to design a professional cover... without being a designer. If you follow this simple process, you will get a professional result every single time.
The process is based on this simple fact: If you want to be successful, model someone successful.
The process follows these steps:
Find out the right look for your book subject
Find out the right colour and texture for the background
Find out the right picture for your cover
Find out the right fonts, sizes, direction, colours, and position for your text
Then create your cover to match your choices
You also get these two extra bonuses:
--- Step-by-step quick guide
Along with this course, you also get a downloadable quick guide to remind you of the main steps.
--- The popular one hour course called, Create Entire Nonfiction Book Outlines in Minutes - Use Now
This course will show you how you can very quickly create an outline for an entire non-fiction book.
So in all, you get:
This professional book cover design course
The step-by-step quick guide
And the extra one hour course
So learn this simple process and design professional book covers from now on.
Go ahead, click on the button to enroll now
- Self-published authors
- Authors who realise a professional cover is very important
- Beginners, intermediate and advance authors