Online Reputation Management: Earning Positive Reviews
What you'll learn
- Utilize simple techniques in order to earn better online reviews for their business.
- Claim and confirm online profiles for their business.
- Target the "Top 25" online review websites for their business.
- Optimize their business' online profile and earn higher rankings in review websites.
- Understand how online review websites work for customers.
- Understand how online review websites work for businesses.
- Participate in ongoing Question-and-Answer sessions about online reviews for their business.
- Students should have some general knowledge about online review websites such as Yelp, Google+ Local, Bing Local, etc.
*** Course Updated, Wednesday, Dec. 23, 2015 ***
Many of your customers - and future customers - practically live online every day.
They text. They Tweet. They search for goods and services and, sometimes, they'll leave reviews for restaurants; coffee shops; florists; heating and cooling repairmen; plumbers; lawyers; accountants and more.
Your company - whether you're a local start-up; "Mom and Pop" shop or is starting to grow with a larger customer base and more employees - needs to protect and improve its online reputation.
One of the best ways is by earning positive reviews from customers and clients through online review websites such as Yelp, Manta, Google+ Local, Bing Local and many others.
Positive online reviews offer social proof that your company provides excellent products and services to its customers. It tells other potential customer "buy from this company" or "visit this restaurant!"
On the other side, customers can also leave your company a negative review which can quickly cause your business' online reputation to go sour.
In this course, we'll focus on how you and your business can earn positive reviews from customers.
We'll explain how online review websites work and how businesses and customers rely on these websites; how your business can claim, confirm and optimize your online review profile for better rankings; which online review websites your company should target, and, most importantly, proven and inexpensive tips and techniques you can implement in order to earn more positive reviews for your business.
Who this course is for:
- This course is ideal for business owners and managers who need a stronger online presence for their company and earn more positive reviews.
- Ideal students could be owners or managers of a local business; small business; restaurant; healthcare professional; service company; law firm; accounting professional - or anyone who needs to earn positive online reviews and build a stronger online reputation.
- This course doesn't cover how to improve your online reputation; nor is it for individuals who currently have a negative online reputation.
I have over 15 years of online reputation management and search engine optimization experience working with a variety of local, national and international businesses in helping them improve their online reputation; earn better customer reviews and obtain higher rankings in Google and other search engines.
Previously, I worked as a self-employed, software consultant and trainer helping law firms and lawyers understand new technology and upgrade their network systems and software programs.
My background also includes 13 years as a newspaper sports writer and news reporter.
I was Vice President of Mountain Woods Media, LLC.