Earning an Income Online: The Udemy Edition (Unofficial)
- 1 hour on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- By the end of this course, you'll have a deep knowledge about Udemy
- By the end of this course, you'll have a practical and proven guide to improve your working process by applying sales techniques in the correct order.
- By the end of this course, you'll be fully prepared to get your hands on the real problems your career presents instead of getting caught up on the unimportant and time-consuming parts of the process.
- By the end of this course, you'll have a better understanding of the system on wich real-life sound engineers rely on to make their careers profitable.
- By the end of this course, you'll be prepared to avoid common mistakes that ruin your career and prevent you from earning an income.
- By the end of this course, you'll be able to write more music in less time by speeding up your process.
- By the end of this course, you'll have more fun and less frustration over your sales by consistently achieving good ratings, reviews, and returning customers.
- You can still enroll in this course even if you don't yet own a Udemy account.
Hi, my name is Federico and I make a living working full-time as a composer, audio engineer and sound designer.
If you´ve been struggling to find work as a musician, composer, DJ or engineer, you’ve come to the right place.
There are many ways to monetize your skills, your knowledge and your time, both online and from home.
Throughout this course, I’ll show you how to charge for your knowledge by creating online courses and selling them through Udemy as I’ve been doing it for the last 3 years.
Udemy has been a key contributor to my monthly salary and, among a few other income sources, it has allowed me to quit my awful previous jobs in order to dedicate myself to working full-time on music and sound.
I’ll be walking you through all the steps necessary to make your first $10.000 teaching on Udemy.
If you’ve been studying music and sound you should know that all the lessons you’ve learned, the experience that you’ve gathered, the books, courses, videos, and articles that you’ve read gave you a powerful and valuable skill that you can now share with the world.
It doesn’t matter if you’re not an amazing musician or a gifted engineer with golden ears, you now know something that most people don’t, and that makes you very valuable.
You may not be qualified to teach to the top 1% of professionals with 20 years of working experience in the music industry but you’re for sure ready to teach what you know to beginners.
If teaching is already your passion and you’ve had a couple of students in your hometown, as I had before teaching for more than 15.000 people from all over the world on Udemy, this course will help you get your first course approved and online in no time.
Throughout the 10 courses I’ve released as an Online Instructor here on Udemy, I’ve made many mistakes that cost me money, reputation, and time.
If you’d like to quickly learn how to avoid this mistakes then this course is for you.
You’ll be learning how the interface works, how to interact with students and market your courses in order to start getting sales as soon as possible.
You’ll be able to not only decide what your course is going to be about, but also film it, record yourself, create tests and upload resources among many other small things that add up to a professional finished product.
There are certain specific things that the reviewers on Udemy need to see in your course in order to approve it and I’ll walk you through each with great depth.
You’ll be given all you need to make your courses look professional and convert sales without effort.
The best part of teaching online is that it’s a passive income gig.
Once you upload your course, you won’t have to show up for work everyday in order to get a paycheck.
Udemy markets your course for you and pays you at the end of the month.
I made over $600 in my first trimester without making any marketing efforts.
Once I started marketing courses myself I was able to increase my sales even more and I want to show you exactly how I do it so feel free to take a look at some of the free lecture previews and when you’re ready, enroll in course!
Without further due, this is the second edition of the Earning an Income Online Series: The Udemy Edition.
See you inside!
- Musicians who record their own music.
- VoiceOver actors who need to work faster.
- The Cubase user who wants to take the best out of their software.
- Home Studio owners in search for a system or method of work.
- Professional Engineers looking for a way to make sure their work is profitable.
- Beginners who want a clear work path to start their careers.
- NOT for people who are not serious about their work.
- NOT for lazy people in search for shortcuts to improve instead of putting in the work.
- NOT for people who don't care about productivity, order, and progress.
Congratulations on acquiring the Udemy Edition of the Earning an Income Online Series.
The first task would be to use any Equalizer included in your workstation and start by applying a low-cut filter at around 90 Hz if you’re male or 120 Hz if you’re female.
My usual process consists of importing all the necessary video, audio, pictures and screencast files to the project using the media tab.