Earn extra income by selling your photos online
What you'll learn
- The ability to take photographs that sell well online.
- You will learn what the characteristics of a good stock photograph are.
- The ability to submit photographs to one of the world's biggest stock photography websites, namely: Shutterstock.
- The ability to upload photographs in such a way that they stand a great chance of being accepted as stock.
- The ability to add powerful captions and keywords to your images, increasing the chances of potential buyers finding and downloading them.
- The ability to monitor the success of your photographs once they've been accepted on Shutterstock.
- The ability to upload your photographs onto multiple stock photography websites, further increasing your earning potential.
- You need to be an amateur or professional photographer.
- You need a DSLR camera (the kind that has interchangable lenses) - any model will do.
- You need a computer or laptop with access to the internet.
<< One of six digital photography courses by Villiers Steyn >>
Digital photography can be profitable!! Earn additional, passive income with your photographs by selling them online to an international audience!
This course contains 15 short and concise video lectures that take you step-by-step through the process of becoming a successful stock photographer on Shutterstock.
Get to know the world of stock photography and start earning money with your photos online! Ever wonder whether it’s possible to sell your images online? The answer is: Yes, you can! And it’s easier than you think!
Anyone who takes decent photographs with a DSLR camera can sign up as a stock photographer on one of many online stock photography websites. In this course, I will help you to sign up as a contributor on Shutterstock specifically, not only because it’s one of the world’s biggest stock photography websites, but also because it’s got a very user-friendly interface and because you’ll earn more here than through any other stock photography website.
THIS IS WHAT YOU WILL LEARN FROM THIS COURSE:
What it means to be a micro stock photographer.
What types of photographs sell online.
What you can expect to earn as a stock photographer.
What the characteristics of a good stock photo are.
What the Shutterstock submission guidelines are.
How to add captions and keywords to your photos that will help potential clients to find them when they search for images on Shutterstock.
How to upload photos to Shutterstock and how to monitor their success.
How to get paid through Shutterstock.
The value of a good stock photo filing system on your computer.
How to upload your photos onto multiple stock photography websites so that you can earn even more money!
How to sign up and register as a Shutterstock contributor.
Take a moment to view the course Promo Video, as well as those lectures that have been made available as a sample of what you can expect.
Keep in mind, if you're not happy with the material, there's a 30-day no-questions-asked full money back guarantee! So don't hesitate and enrol today, and take the first step towards earning a bonus, passive income with your photographs.
“Villiers's presentation skills are superb and better than anything else I've attended or enrolled in before. Not only is his technical knowledge of his subject outstanding, but he is also willing to share practical advice accumulated over years."
Helgard de Preez – South Africa
Who this course is for:
- This course is for amateur or professional photographers with DSLR camers who wish to earn an additional passive income with their photographs. This course is not for photographers who use compact- or bridge cameras, or smart phones.
Villiers Steyn's love for photography started when he was still a schoolboy and in 2008, after completing a Masters Degree in Nature Conservation, he stared his own photography business, Vision Photography.
Villiers has a passion for teaching, and since the launch of his career as professional photographer he has presented his Digital Photography Course for Beginners to thousands of aspiring photographers from all over the world, helping them to master their DSLR cameras and to capture priceless memories of their vacations, friends, families and everything else they enjoy and hold dear. This is what a few of Villiers's happy clients had to say about his beginners' photography course:
“Villiers is an outstanding instructor and his photography courses are perfectly structured. His expert knowledge of photography is invaluable."
Katharine Hill – South Africa
“Villiers is an excellent teacher with a great eye for composition. I can't recommend him enough!"
Martin Milton – United Kingdom
When Villiers is not teaching people how to use their cameras, he works as a professional wildlife photographer and photographic safari guide in South Africa.
“Together with his obvious photographic talent, Villiers' can-do attitude and professionalism made him an indispensable freelance photographer."
Emma Odendaal – former managing editor, Getaway Magazine
Villiers's experience as a travel photographer, wedding photographer, wildlife photographer and event photographer gives him an edge as an instructor, simply because he can, and will, teach you how to take excellent photos of anything and everything you wish to photograph.
He's no stranger to the other side of the lens either; Villiers is a presenter on Nat Geo Wild's Caught in the Act on which he comments as a wildlife expert on rare animal behaviour. He also has a YouTube Channel called The Safari Expert that contains loads of interesting and entertaining safari-related videos.
Udemy courses by Villiers Steyn:
- Digital Photography for Beginners with DSLR Cameras
- Take your digital photography skills to the next level!
- Earn extra income by selling your photos online
- Adobe Lightroom Classic CC - Beginner Level
- How to create a BESTSELLER Udemy Online Course (unofficial)
- Wildlife Photography for Beginners and Amateurs