Add More Muscle in Month 2 of Personal Training Masterclass
- It is recommended to obtain medical clearance from your healthcare professional before engaging in this or any type of fitness. If you are not medically cleared for participation in physical activity, it is recommended that you do not take this course.
- Bring your “I CAN!” attitude and earn the physique you have always wanted!
- A journal or log is helpful to record daily workouts (sets/reps) and see progress.
- You may benefit from having a body tape measure for body measurements, a camera and access to a gym facility.
Welcome to the 2nd month of my Personal Training Masterclass!
For the cost of one 30 minute personal training session, I am giving you ONE MONTH of personal training! That is six days of programs for four weeks!!
This course is MONTH TWO of my full course. In this course you get a month of cardio and strength programming completely FREE! If you like this course and want more get my full FOUR MONTH plan by contacting me!
In this course, I don't just tell you what to do, I show you how to do it!
Think of me as your personal trainer!
I will be with you every step of the way with every workout. Feel free to contact me anytime with questions/feedback.
Are you asking yourself these questions?
Why am I having trouble losing weight? How can I gain lean muscle mass? I want to eat healthy, but how? This course will address those issues and more to help you obtain the body you have been desiring through a complete fitness program.
LEARN HOW TO LOSE WEIGHT, BUILD STRENGTH AND ENDURANCE.
MAKE THOSE DAILY ACTIVITIES OF CARRYING GROCERIES AND WALKING UP STAIRS EASIER!
Click the green 'Take This Course' button above to start your fitness journey today!
This course will cover everything you need to know to earn a lean body including:
A complete one month strength training program
A complete one month cardio fitness program
Strength training demonstrations
Assessing fitness progress
and much more!
COME JOIN ME TODAY! Continue your fitness journey and earn the body you have always wanted!
Who this course is for:
- This course’s training program was created for the novice to advanced level, and written for individuals who are interested in learning how to eat clean, burn fat, and build lean muscle through a fitness training program which includes healthy food choices.
- Previous exercise experience knowledge is not required, although this course will be easier to jump into if you have familiarity with weight training and cardiovascular exercise.
- Are you thinking about competing in bodybuilding competitions? This would be a good course for you too!
- 03:07Introduction to Month Two
- 01:01Real Results
Hi my name is Jen and I am a NASM Certified Personal Trainer with a Golf Fitness Specialist certification. I am passionate about inspiring and educating others about health and fitness. I share my knowledge about healthy living through online training courses and programs.
B.S. from East Stroudsburg University in Sports Medicine and Athletic Training. I have experience working with athletes of all ages caring for and preventing injuries.
B.S. from Frostburg State University in Health and Physical Education Teaching and have teaching and coaching experience at levels K-12.
M.S. degree from Towson University in Applied Informational Technology and currently supervise IT teams.
I was a NCAA Division II collegiate soccer player, triathlete and runner for many years. Now, I spend my free time playing golf, lifting weights and spending time with family and friends.