What you'll learn
- Understanding what the stock market is
- Understand how to evaluate a company
- Learn how to pick and pitch companies
- Build your own portfolio
- Saving plans
- Types of saving
- Fundamentals of investing
- How to create an investor’s mind set?
- How to create a schedule to track stocks?
- Different types of investors
- Evaluating risk
- Reason for market fluctuations
- How to use watch lists?
- When to buy and sell stocks
- Types of markets
- Microeconomics effects on the market
- How to pick stocks?
- Fundamental Indicators
- When to enter and exit the market?
- How to set up a virtual portfolio?
- Tracking techniques
- Styles of a market
- Real account setup
- Fundamentals of a company
- Technical Indicators
- Tracking sites
- Type of investor to think like
- Strategies to track and view stocks
- Macroeconomic effects on the market
- Various variables effecting the market
- What to do during market fluctuations
- Investment Strategies
- Reasons to buy and sell stocks
- Books to read to become a better investor
- Wealth Defending
- Earnings Trading
- Indicators used to track stocks and know when to enter and exit
- Portfolio Building
- Income Generation
- No prerequisites
We at the Early Investor Program focus on teaching the skills necessary to gain the benefits of entering into the stock market early. We cater to all those who are new and interested in learning about the stock market and to those who would like to improve their skills of investing.
This course is for you if:
- You have wondered how to begin investing
- You have thought of gaining financial freedom
- You want to push your limits and learn a new skill which is useful from the get go
Our goal is to further education and financial freedom, we want to encourage people to begin investing to save and build a secure financial base for their future and we believe there is no better way than education.
We have previously have had events and been nominated for the best event of the year at YPO Global, a leading organisation of young entrepreneurs, EO India another leading organisation of entrepreneurs. We have and continuously run various workshops at schools in the UK and India.
We offer in person classes as well to gain a better understanding, to get in touch with us email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Why the Early Investor Program?
We have helped over 400+ students begin their investing journey safely and securely. We have over 6 years of experience in the field of investing. Our founder and teacher of this course has refined his skills through various internships with wealth managers and banks across several major banks and private wealth management firms.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn about investing
Samridh has been investing for around 6 years in total, including a virtual portfolio, internships with various private wealth banks (such as Julius Bär, J Safra Sarasin, UBS and others) and private wealth managers and his own portfolio. With this experience and knowledge, he has been able to beat the S&P 500 average multiple times and has recently doubled it as well. He had started this program to pass on his learnings and tips of investing in order for other young and eager investors in waiting, like yourselves to invest into the stock market and start your own investing journey!