Ear Training for the Very Beginner Vol.2
What you'll learn
- Your ability to sing what is written will be enhanced by the connection made between intervals and popular songs.
- You will be able to recognize the basic intervals in the major scale by associating them with popular tunes.
- Your musical ear will be better trained to recognize and identify the notes from any song.
- Knowing the basic music theory as the name of the notes is desirable in order to take the most of this course.
- A good internet connection and a mobile device is necessary to be able to watch the lessons.
- A desire to understand and improve your musical ear is a must.
Are a music student?
Do you keep struggling with intervals when it comes to identify their sound?
Do you want to learn to identify intervals associating them with popular songs?
This course is dedicated to improve your musical ear, if you want to really improve you ability to recognize the notes, sing them and play them you need to train your ear, a very important step is the ability to identify intervals.
Through a very easy to follow system you will be able to identify intervals by associating them with popular tunes, which are part of your musical culture.
In this course you will learn to identify the intervals that are part of the major scale:
Through practical videos you will understand how to associate each interval with a popular song and you will practice exercises to really learn and understand how to use this into your musical benefit.
This course has more than 1200 students already enrolled and it has been review with an average of 4.29 stars from 5 possible in Udemy.
Enroll in this course today and enhance your musical ear.
Who this course is for:
- Any music student, professional or amateur that wants to improve his ability to recognize the notes and learn intervals.
- If you want to improve your musical ear, this course will develop your ear with an easy to follow process that will make you start recognizing intervals right away.
- If you are a musician that keeps struggling with singing the notes, this course will connect your ear with popular songs.
Ilse Lozoya is a pianist and educator who has been creating online courses about music and education on Udemy since 2016. She is deeply involved on creating online content with other artists and course developers as a co - instructor.
Her courses are basically focused on:
- Music Theory
- Ear Training
There are more than 46,000 students from 160 countries enrolled in more than 74 courses.
Ilse Lozoya has been a piano teacher for the last 22 years, her experience teaching young kids includes the Yamaha Program and now she is a Certified Suzuki Piano Teacher
For the last 10 years she has been a higher education teacher in local music universities. Her academic degrees include:
Music Bachelor´s Degree by Universidad de Guadalajara (UDG)
Master´s Degree in Education by Universidad Tecnológica de México (UNITEC)
University Teaching 101 by Johns Hopkins University through Coursera
Liderazgo en gestión educativa estratégica a tráves del uso de la tecnología by Instituto Tecnológico de Estudios Superiores de Monterrey (ITESM)
Foundations of Teaching for Learning Specialization Program by Commonwealth Education Trust
Virtual Teacher Program Specialization by UCI Extension Continuing Education
Currently besides her daily academic activities as a private piano teacher, she is developing virtual piano courses in order to reach people who don´t have the opportunity to take regular piano lessons, she has a blog and she is preparing an E-book