E2E Azure Devops Realtime Reactjs Projects with Infra
What you'll learn
- E2E hands-on for the ReactJs Realtime Project with architecture & implementation with the help of Azure Devops CI/CD
- Deep Understanding on the FrontDoor Models - standard , Premium with Practical approach
- Build complete E2E Project skills to start DevOps Journey with Realtime Projects
- Gain Knowledge in DevOps projects setup, from scratch CI/CD setup to Logging &Monitoring
- Learn how to build complete DevOps Lifecycle for a project by considering CI/CD Mindset
- Complete knowledge as part of High Availability & Disaster Recovery
- E2E Project Architecture with Logging , Monitoring , DR, HA
- Gain knowledge on App service and App Service Plan along with app deployments
- Deep Knowledge on the Env and Branching strategies
- There are no prerequisites for this prerequisites course
- Once you enroll in the course, you will understand important topics, tips, and tricks to learn all about e2e Project DevOps. This is an excellent place to start your Devops program instantly.
This course will give you more insights on the E2E ReactJs Project Setup from Architecture to Logging & Monitoring
5 Things YOU need to know about this DevOps Course
#1: LEARN E2E Architecture & Devops Model
#2: HA, DR & Scaling Discussion on Azure Components
#3: IMPLEMENT DEVOPS with a HANDS-ON approach Using Azure Cloud Infra concepts
#4: IMPLEMENT CONTINUOUS INTEGRATION (CI) and CONTINUOUS DEPLOYMENT (CD) ALONG WITH LOGGING & MONITORING
Do you have ZERO experience with DevOps Azure DevOps ? No Problem.
Do you have ZERO experience with Cloud Infra with Azure Cloud ? No Problem.
Do you have ZERO experience with Continuous Integration or Continuous Delivery in DevOps with Azure DevOps ? No Problem.
Do you have ZERO experience with the Logging & Monitoring? No Problem.
Buckle up and Get ready for this wonderful ride on cloud infra devops with realtime projects & concepts
Look No Further!
Are you looking to advance your career in the IT field further? The DevOps course provides an excellent starting point for anyone who wants working knowledge in this rapidly-growing area. Not only will it teach you about the core culture and practices, but it will also give insight into some of its most prominent techniques.
You'll learn powerful concepts such as DR, HA and Scaling while gaining expertise in Azure Cloud Infra and very detailed understanding on the logging. Monitoring, Alerting , HA & DR Deployments, Load Balancers, Hosting Components & CI/CD
Start your journey today toward becoming a Cloud Infra Devops Engineer, you can understand all the below in a detailed way in this series
Onprime vs Cloud Computing
Cloud Deployment Models
Azure Regions & Zones
ReactJs Project #01
Spot Discount Discussion along with VM Provisioning
Agent Setup & NIC Card Discussion
SSH Connection to a VM
DB High Availability
DB Disaster Recovery
Stakeholder connection to postgresDB
Project Arc Planning & Provisioning
Steps for Implementing the E2E Architecture
Provisioning - Appservice Provisioning for ReactJs App]
Provisioning - Front Door Standard Integration with Appservice
Provisioning - VM & Front Door whitelist at the Appservice
Front Door Premium Integration with Appservice
Build & Release Pipelines
Azure Build Pipelines
Azure Release Pipelines
Deployment to Secondary Site=
Logging , Monitoring & Alerting
Env & Branching Strategy
Realtime Env Deep Discussion
Realtime Branching Strategy Deep Discussion
Who this course is for:
- Cloud Administrators
- System Administrators
Having worked with Azure ,AWS & GCP based applications for 10+ years, I have managed migrations, streamlined workflows, and collaborated with engineering teams to ensure maximal business impact, along the side expert in reducing the cloud infra cost without impacting the prod systems
Managing and maintaining a $50 million continuous integration environment meant constantly adapting automated scripts to configure and test applications – working closely with my DevOps team members to develop best-in-class scalable solutions. We managed to reduce infrastructure deployment time by 150 percent and Infra cost by 70 percent, designing efficient CI/CD pipelines.
In terms of my tools and solutions knowledge, I am proficient in CI/CD, Terraform, Docker, Kubernetes, Helm Charts, ARGO CD Selenium, Jmeter , Ansible, Shell Scripting , Monitoring stack such as ELK, Datadog , Prometheus & Grafana, DevSecops, AWS, Azure,GCP . I was a master trainer for our Devops awareness courses, training 200+ of my colleagues to improve their broader understanding. I find pleasure in making Cloud infra & DevOps accessible for those who are not technically minded.